Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals Indoor with Real Chicken & Turkey 13 lb. Bag uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY CAT CHOW

Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Cat Chow Naturals Indoor provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

• "They are very picky eaters and unfortunately they would not eat this :/ had to switch back to their other brand." in 1 review
SUKI L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently bought this at Target after I got a small bag of free sample from Purina cat cow. I got a very good discount saving on purchasing this 13lbs bag which satisfies me more. My cats love it so much that they would sneaky munching it when no one is around. Also this brand have cat perks like reward points program which its awesome!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We've been feeding our cats this for years, we also mix it in with a special Senior Catfood for our oldest cat. They don't seem to be picky about it since they eat it all the time, our female cat chews and ends up ripping the bag open if it's unopened and she finds it lol. It's on sale at most stores, you can find coupons for it online, or sometimes in the paper. It's not a bad price even if you get it on sale.
Sarah W.
Florence
I have been using this for years with my two cats, they never get tired of it. They both have healthy shiny coats and although they are both on the heavier sides but that's bc they love treat and kibbles and my fault. But they are still healthy!
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I tried this brand of cat food for my cats once. They are very picky eaters and unfortunately they would not eat this :/ had to switch back to their other brand.