BY CAT CHOW

Serve your cat a delicious and nutritious meal that is created based on his or her natural diet. The high-protein, nutrient-rich formula is designed to nourish your cat naturally without artificial colors or preservatives. Feed your feline friend a nutritious meal just like nature intended with this NATURALS Plus Vitamins & Minerals from Purina Cat Chow brand Adult Cat Food. Formulated with whole grains, real chicken, other high-quality protein sources, vitamins and minerals, the food delivers balanced nutrition that is based on your cat's needs. The whole grains help deliver carbohydrates for essential energy, while the protein from chicken and soy flour meal help build and maintain strong muscles. A fiber blend helps control hairballs and aids in healthy digestion. Features: Formulated with whole grains, real chicken and other high-quality protein sources for natural nutrition Beneficial fiber blended from soybean hulls helps control hairballs and aidsin healthy digestion Brewer's rice and corn meal from ground whole corn provide carbohydrates for energy and essential fatty acids Protein from real chicken, corn gluten meal and soy flour meal for muscle maintenance Amino acids from taurine help support healthy vision and a strong heart Optimal level of animal fat provides necessary energy and helps keep your cat's coat healthy Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 13Lb Directions: Feed 1/2 AAA" 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 5 AAA" 9 lb. Feed 3/4 AAA" 1-1/4 cups daily to cats weighing 10 AAA" 14 lb. Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Brewer's Rice, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin see more...

• Does anyone see any difference in the health of their cat...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend?6 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this brand vs others?5 Answers
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Love love love this cat food for my cats. It's good for them and healthier than a standard cat food. It also works great for their stomachs. My cats earlier this year had throwing up issues with the other cat food I was giving them before getting them back onto Purina and now since they've gone back. They haven't had any issues and it keeps them healthy and strong. I highly recommend this one over all the others so far. Still wanna try the gentle one.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the bag I food I have right now for my cat. I only feed her grain free or natural cat food because I realized that the other cat foods we were buying weren't settling in her stomach very well. She would constantly throw it up. This food is great and she loves it as well. It's not expensive at all, & if you go on coupons.com there is a coupon for $2 off a bag, you can get it for even cheaper.
Betsy S.
My three cats DIE for this food! It was the first food I ever bought for my first rescue kitty, and she ate two bowls of it when I first brought her home! Any other brand that I try to give them they stop eating it after about two weeks, because they love the Purina branded food THAT MUCH. Never had an issue with it, and Meijer always has coupons for it!
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
This is the food my cats like the best, but it still has ingredients that I am not as thrilled with. It has improved and I like that they are really trying to provide a quality product. I mix this bag with another cat food that is really better for them and that way I feel like I am still helping to keep them healthy but giving them something they like as well. You can normally find it on sale and they have coupon a lot so you may find some good deals at Target on this product too.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This cat food is a godsend to me. Ever since I was first introduced to it I have bought only this. My cat started throwing up foamy blood after eating another food (Which was high in food dyes) and I was suggested this by my mom who also has a cat with sensitivities. She hasn't had troubles with the throwing up blood since the switch, and actually doesn't throw up or have hairballs as much anymore. Its a bit pricier than some other dry cat foods, but honestly I fully think this is worth the money. Would highly recommend.
Isabel S.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Because of all the vitamins and nutrients this brand offered I started my cat off with this food and boy did she gain weight. I instantly took her off this food and she's lost weight since. I would recommend it for healthy reasons but you might also want to watch your cats weight if affected. That could have just been my experience.
theresa g.
Chimacum, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really loves this food, in fact its about the only one she will eat minus a couple other brands. She Is very picky. This cat food is affordable, decent sized and healthy. I would definetly recommend this cat food to anyone who has a small indoor cat.
Shannon M.
Bluffton, IN
My cats are spoiled by me their mother, we do so much together car rides,trips to pet stores, parks, they have their own clothes. This products is a must for my cats they will tolerate a few brands, not eat a lot of other brands. This cat food my cats run for, meow,do tricks, I have my oldest cat he will meow for his food then meow when he receives it. If someone else gives him something else he will walk away and find me and meow for his food. Great product my cats absolutely love.
Dena T.
port st lucie, FL
We have two cats. And we choose to feed them Purina Cat Chow plus vitamins and minerals cat food. We feel like we are feeding them
Quality ingredients for an incredible savings. We don't have a lot of money to spend on expensive pet food.
Thanks Purina for making a quality product at an affordable price.
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
Last month I couldn't find a bag of the wild blue salmon food we usually get our cat, so we bought this to change it up ( it's also a lot cheaper too) and he loves it! I think we paid $8 for the bag on the military base!
Thania B.
Do you recommend?
Thania B.
Does anyone recommend this brand vs others?
Katey M.
Does anyone see any difference in the health of their cats by feeding them the natural food rather than any other kind of purina cat chow?
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I have tried tons of cat foods from all different price ranges and brands. My cat seems to have allergies and loses stools most of the time. (And yes the vet has already checked her out). Curious about this product. Has anyone had a cat with loose stools prior to switching to this brand and did it help?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?

Kohl's