BY CAT CHOW

Serve your cat a delicious and nutritious meal that is created based on his or her natural diet. The high-protein, nutrient-rich formula is designed to nourish your cat naturally without artificial colors or preservatives. Feed your feline friend a nutritious meal just like nature intended with this NATURALS Plus Vitamins & Minerals from Purina Cat Chow brand Adult Cat Food. Formulated with whole grains, real chicken, other high-quality protein sources, vitamins and minerals, the food delivers balanced nutrition that is based on your cat's needs. The whole grains help deliver carbohydrates for essential energy, while the protein from chicken and soy flour meal help build and maintain strong muscles. A fiber blend helps control hairballs and aids in healthy digestion. Features: Formulated with whole grains, real chicken and other high-quality protein sources for natural nutrition Beneficial fiber blended from soybean hulls helps control hairballs and aidsin healthy digestion Brewer's rice and corn meal from ground whole corn provide carbohydrates for energy and essential fatty acids Protein from real chicken, corn gluten meal and soy flour meal for muscle maintenance Amino acids from taurine help support healthy vision and a strong heart Optimal level of animal fat provides necessary energy and helps keep your cat's coat healthy Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 13Lb Directions: Feed 1/2 AAA" 3/4 cup daily to cats weighing 5 AAA" 9 lb. Feed 3/4 AAA" 1-1/4 cups daily to cats weighing 10 AAA" 14 lb. Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Brewer's Rice, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin see more...

• Does anyone see any difference in the health of their cat...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend?6 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this brand vs others?5 Answers
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Cat Supplies Cat Chow Naturals 13 lb more...
I have a lot of cats. They all love this food. They have soft shiny coats and are sick less often. Previously, when they were eating regular cat food, they would often throw up. I have not had this problem since we switched to grain free. I recommend grain free for fur babies everywhere.
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my babies favorite food, we tried different brands and they don't really like them, when we found this one, they just love it, so this has been their favorite food so far. I love that don't have artificial flavors or preservatives, and also provides omega 6 for healthy skin and shiny coat! The prices is affordable,I definitely recommend this product.

Esta es la comida favorita de mis gatos,probé muchas marcas hasta encontrar una que realmente les gustará a ellos,y finalmente encontré esta, a mis gatitos les encanta,sin duda es su comida favorita. Me encanta que no tiene sabores artificiales ni preservativos,además que contiene omega 6 indispensable para una piel sana y un pelo más brillante, totalmente recomendado,y el precio es muy accesible.
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I thought my cat adored the previous food I gave here but now she eats this like crazy. I wanted something more healthy for her and this is pretty inexpensive. Very pleased with how shiny it makes her coat and how much she loves it. I’m always having to fill her bowl!
Amber U.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the purina cat chow brands, including the naturals formula. They eat it all, beg for more, and are all super healthy according the vet! Vitamins & minerals must help! Affordable & easy to find in stores like Walmart & Target
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this stuff for our fur baby. The price point is perfect, while still maintaining our requirement of quality ingredients. Not to mention, so many other foods upset her stomach. And it’s easy to find in stores.
Deborah S.
This cat food has good nutritional value for a reasonable price in comparison to some other meat-first cat foods. Sadly, my cat did not want to eat said cat food because she has become a picky diva who wants, ironically, to eat the cheapest cat food available. She’s a work in progress.
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes this food a lot. Not the usual food that i buy him but it was on the way home and didn’t feel like going to the pet store. It’s good for the price but not as nutritional. I would recommend though to other cat owners
Sabrina R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both of my cats love this dry food they've even been sneaky and gotten into the food bag and container several times to get at it. The main reason I buy this is because it comes in a large bag for only around $13.00 and it lasts a long time. They also sell it at stores like walmart and target so i don't have to fuss with going to pet-stores which often times charge a lot more for the same products. I'm not sure if its a healthier option than most pet food products but so far my cats haven't had any health issues so I will keep buying unless something changes.
Anna M.
Bellows Falls, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat food is absolute trash. I picked it up once because I was running low of their usually natural food and didn't have time to drive all the way to the pet store. My cats liked it okay, but it is definitely not as nutritious as what I normally buy. It made my cats poop smell worse than usual, and worst of all I discovered actual BUGS living in the bag. Disgusting. Would never buy again.
Marissa M.
My cat loves this food!! He is 8 months old and has been eating it for awhile. He was a picky water when we first got him. He wouldn't eat the kitten food we got him and a friend recommended this kind and he loves it. He is at a very healthy weight and he has a good coat.
Thania B.
Do you recommend?
Thania B.
Does anyone recommend this brand vs others?
Katey M.
Does anyone see any difference in the health of their cats by feeding them the natural food rather than any other kind of purina cat chow?
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
I have tried tons of cat foods from all different price ranges and brands. My cat seems to have allergies and loses stools most of the time. (And yes the vet has already checked her out). Curious about this product. Has anyone had a cat with loose stools prior to switching to this brand and did it help?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?