Thania B.

Does anyone recommend this brand vs others?

Isabel S.
Isabel S.
South Richmond Hill, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
If you're on a budget, yes. Otherwise I'd go with Science Diet.
Katey M.
Katey M.
3 years, 5 months ago
A lot of natural cat foods are really expensive so I think this is nice if you're on a budget but still want to make sure your kitties are healthy
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Manteno, IL
3 years, 6 months ago
My cats have always loved this brand! I highly recommend it!
Vivian V.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
3 years, 6 months ago
I recommend Iams, but like Sarah H. said, some cats prefer one brand over another, so it depends on whether your cat likes it or not.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
3 years, 6 months ago
The only other brand I have tried before is Iams. My other cats liked that, but they are both gone and my current cat much prefers this brand