BY PURINA

Purina® Cat Chow® Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals Cat Food.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
No added artificial flavors or preservatives.
High in protein like a cat's natural diet.
Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs.
100% Complete & balanced for adult cats. see more...

Nicole D.
Avoca
I’ve had both my cats on this cat food for 4 years now. I have a tuxedo long haired mix, and a tiger mix. They both love the food, and I wouldn’t change them over to anything else. We’ve tried other brands and they like this one the best I would recommend this item for any indoor pets (since they have a special indoor brand) that helps with hairballs. I think the price is good and they have lots of coupons to get a few dollars off. Purina also has a website where you can earn points, and get rewards for every bag you buy. It’s worth it especially if you buy them a lot.
Sarah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seems to love this stuff. I feel confident that while it might not be the best food money can buy, I am providing a fairly balanced diet for her. She is overweight from a metabolism/digestive issue, but apart from that she is completely healthy and never coughs up so much as a single hairball. First cat in my life like that, and first one I’ve ever had on this food too, so maybe the first has something to do with it?
Loni C.
This is the best dry food I've bought for my senior cat. She used to eat Friskies Indoor Delights but would throw up 2-3 times per week. I decided to switch to Purina Natural and it helped immensely! She now throws up only once in a while, which has always been normal for her. This cat food is also only 5-6 dollars for a bag that will last us over a month. Definitely worth the buy!
Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
I used to think I was feeding my cat a good cat food when I used the Purina Naturals. Until when his hair started falling out and his coat was rough to the touch. I was vacuuming daily and still couldn’t keep up with what I thought was just him shedding. My cat also gained a lot of weight. He didn’t seem to be over eating but when people came over they would mention how fat he was. So over the past few months I weened him off the Purina Naturals and switched him over to Iams Salmon cat food with just a few ingredients which most humans eat. Since I’ve switched foods completely a couple months ago his coat is so much fuller and shedding is so little. So if you want to do right for your cat I would not feed him/her this.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals have recently started my two cats one black knee calico on this as they have both been looking a little heavy, both been very lazy an not playing much.
I can honestly say this food has had a great impact on my cats behavior an overall energy levels. They been running around together again
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like to buy this food for our cat. She's a bit of a heavyweight, as she is a 5 year old house cat. She prefers dry food and seems to enjoy this. I like that it has a good amount of vitamins and minerals listed for her, since I try to keep her consumption balanced for her health.
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
This is actually for my hedgehog. My little guy can’t get enough of this food. It maintains a healthy weight for him. Keeps his mouth clean as well. Definitely met my expectations for my first hedgehog. I would recommend it to others who have a healthy hedgehog.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I like this cat food because it’s got all natural ingredients in it. It’s very inexpensive, available almost everywhere. My cat thinks it’s tastes good, I think. I would totally recommend it to other cat people because the litter box has been less fragrant....
Shellie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats have been on this food for a while, I had them on the sensitive system by Purina but for some reason that has gotten so hard to find this wasn't only other alternative. They seem to like it, and have gained a little weight, which is good because they were both a little thin.
Somer B.
Madison, TN
We love this food for our cat as he seems to have a sensitive stomach. Other brands don’t seem to work for him, but this brand does the trick. We love that it’s natural and isn’t terribly expensive. I wouldn’t switch from this brand.
rose F.
Montréal, QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this food good for indoor cats?