Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals uploaded by Kendro T.Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals uploaded by Lola H.Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals uploaded by Amy M.

BY PURINA #14 in Cat Food

Purina® Cat Chow® Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals Cat Food.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
No added artificial flavors or preservatives.
High in protein like a cat's natural diet.
Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs.
100% Complete & balanced for adult cats. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Loni C.
This is the best dry food I've bought for my senior cat. She used to eat Friskies Indoor Delights but would throw up 2-3 times per week. I decided to switch to Purina Natural and it helped immensely! She now throws up only once in a while, which has always been normal for her. This cat food is also only 5-6 dollars for a bag that will last us over a month. Definitely worth the buy!
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
When I first started feeding my cat adult dry food, I started with Meow Mix. I noticed that he often had an upset stomach and his kitty box was very stinky! I switched to cat chow naturals and now his bowel movements are completely regulated. He also seems to like the taste of this food better than the brand before. Win win for this cat mama!
Sarah W.
Scott Depot
Searching for the right cat food is hard, especially since our fur babies have different tastes. However, I had noticed that my cat was having digestion issues. I even tried Blue Buffalo and it wasn’t helping. Nevertheless, I tried Purina Naturals and it fixed all her problems. This brand is an essential for any cat parent!
Kendro T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My suga Tabitha is such a picky eater! While many cats love wet food, my baby doesn’t lol. We got a sample bag from Purina and she loves this! Eats it all up with no issues. Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals
Lori Y.
Lumberton , NC
We recently switched to a healthier option for a cat and were worried because in the past she hasn’t done well with change. She took onto this food wonderfully and we haven’t looked back since! It is a little pricier, but worth it considering that there are all natural ingredients
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like to buy this food for our cat. She's a bit of a heavyweight, as she is a 5 year old house cat. She prefers dry food and seems to enjoy this. I like that it has a good amount of vitamins and minerals listed for her, since I try to keep her consumption balanced for her health.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used this cat food for my older cat for years. Then one day we noticed she was throwing up and extremely sick. The only thing she had eaten is this food because we didn't feed her house food, and she is an inside cat. We called Purina and they said someone had contaminated their food with poison. They never sent out an alert, never contacted anyone. You know what their apology was? They sent us more coupons for $.50 the next bag of Purina cat food. AS IF. I do not recommend this company for their ethics, or their customer service. They almost killed my cat.
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
This is actually for my hedgehog. My little guy can’t get enough of this food. It maintains a healthy weight for him. Keeps his mouth clean as well. Definitely met my expectations for my first hedgehog. I would recommend it to others who have a healthy hedgehog.
Tanisha E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have 5 cats and I love that there isn't any red colored food in this. Other kinds I have fed them upset their stomachs and made them throw up but this doesn't. They all love it! Great price and I love that it's available in different sized bags, all affordable!
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I like this cat food because it’s got all natural ingredients in it. It’s very inexpensive, available almost everywhere. My cat thinks it’s tastes good, I think. I would totally recommend it to other cat people because the litter box has been less fragrant....