Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals uploaded by Kendro T.Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals uploaded by Lola H.Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals uploaded by Amy M.

BY PURINA #16 in Cat Food

Purina® Cat Chow® Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals Cat Food.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
No added artificial flavors or preservatives.
High in protein like a cat's natural diet.
Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs.
100% Complete & balanced for adult cats. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
I used to think I was feeding my cat a good cat food when I used the Purina Naturals. Until when his hair started falling out and his coat was rough to the touch. I was vacuuming daily and still couldn’t keep up with what I thought was just him shedding. My cat also gained a lot of weight. He didn’t seem to be over eating but when people came over they would mention how fat he was. So over the past few months I weened him off the Purina Naturals and switched him over to Iams Salmon cat food with just a few ingredients which most humans eat. Since I’ve switched foods completely a couple months ago his coat is so much fuller and shedding is so little. So if you want to do right for your cat I would not feed him/her this.
Nicole D.
Avoca
I’ve had both my cats on this cat food for 4 years now. I have a tuxedo long haired mix, and a tiger mix. They both love the food, and I wouldn’t change them over to anything else. We’ve tried other brands and they like this one the best I would recommend this item for any indoor pets (since they have a special indoor brand) that helps with hairballs. I think the price is good and they have lots of coupons to get a few dollars off. Purina also has a website where you can earn points, and get rewards for every bag you buy. It’s worth it especially if you buy them a lot.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals have recently started my two cats one black knee calico on this as they have both been looking a little heavy, both been very lazy an not playing much.
I can honestly say this food has had a great impact on my cats behavior an overall energy levels. They been running around together again
Sarah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seems to love this stuff. I feel confident that while it might not be the best food money can buy, I am providing a fairly balanced diet for her. She is overweight from a metabolism/digestive issue, but apart from that she is completely healthy and never coughs up so much as a single hairball. First cat in my life like that, and first one I’ve ever had on this food too, so maybe the first has something to do with it?
Loni C.
This is the best dry food I've bought for my senior cat. She used to eat Friskies Indoor Delights but would throw up 2-3 times per week. I decided to switch to Purina Natural and it helped immensely! She now throws up only once in a while, which has always been normal for her. This cat food is also only 5-6 dollars for a bag that will last us over a month. Definitely worth the buy!
Kendro T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My suga Tabitha is such a picky eater! While many cats love wet food, my baby doesn’t lol. We got a sample bag from Purina and she loves this! Eats it all up with no issues. Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins & Minerals
Lori Y.
Lumberton, NC
We recently switched to a healthier option for a cat and were worried because in the past she hasn’t done well with change. She took onto this food wonderfully and we haven’t looked back since! It is a little pricier, but worth it considering that there are all natural ingredients
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like to buy this food for our cat. She's a bit of a heavyweight, as she is a 5 year old house cat. She prefers dry food and seems to enjoy this. I like that it has a good amount of vitamins and minerals listed for her, since I try to keep her consumption balanced for her health.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used this cat food for my older cat for years. Then one day we noticed she was throwing up and extremely sick. The only thing she had eaten is this food because we didn't feed her house food, and she is an inside cat. We called Purina and they said someone had contaminated their food with poison. They never sent out an alert, never contacted anyone. You know what their apology was? They sent us more coupons for $.50 the next bag of Purina cat food. AS IF. I do not recommend this company for their ethics, or their customer service. They almost killed my cat.
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
When you want the best for your animals the naturals helps with Vitamins and Minerals. Make sure you read the ingredients and make sure your vet approves. Each pet has different needs and getting the correct food is a better choice. Happy cats make happy parents.