Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodCat Chow
Purina Naturals Original With Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food [Frustration-Free Packaging, Chicken & Salmon]

Natural nutrition Plus Vitamins and Minerals and a taste cats love, combined in a convenient 16oz pouch. Purina Cat Chow Naturals is a dry cat food ideal for everyday feeding, with 100% complete & balanced nutrition that provides the 25 essential vitamins & minerals adult cats need. Formulated with high levels of protein like a cat’s natural diet, every meal includes real chicken, whole grains and garden greens. A natural fiber blend helps control hairballs.

Six (6) 16 Ounce Pouch of Purina Cat Chow Naturals Plus Vitamins and Minerals; Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals; No Added Artificial Flavors or Preservatives; High in Protein Like a Cat's Natural Diet; Natural Fiber Blend Helps Control Hairballs; 100% Complete & Balanced Formula for Adult Cats

What other flavors does this brand offer? Any seafood varieties?
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original With Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food [Frustration-Free Packaging, Chicken & Salmon]!
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: Target
My kitty has always been on this food. She’s never had a problem with it and tolerated it very well.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original With Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food [Frustration-Free Packaging, Chicken & Salmon] uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My big furry baby loves his cat chow, this is him resting after dinner, he enjoys and comes back for more of it, this is affordable and I recommend it to others.
Michelle S.
Java Center, NY
I feed my cats 🐈 Purina cat chow naturals original because it provides all essential vitamins and minerals they need.
Robynne W.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this cat food as an alternative to some more expensive brands before and my cat truly liked it. For the price I think it's a great value and the fillers weren't as bad as some other foods, but overall I don't think it's super high quality food which is why I gave it 3 stars. I had a cat with a sensitive stomach but he was still able to eat this with minimal issues, and it kept down hairballs too.
Norelis C.
Lynn, MA
Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original With Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food [Frustration-Free Packaging, Chicken & Salmon] uploaded by Norelis C.
Is the only food my cat can eat! She love it and I love it. The price is good so we are happy. 100% recommend
Chelsea S.
Canastota, NY
I tried to switch to a more expensive food and my cat spit it out! I have to go back tomorrow and get this food 🥘 he is not having anything but this!!!
Lookits K.
Knoxville
Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original With Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food [Frustration-Free Packaging, Chicken & Salmon] uploaded by Lookits K.
If you have alittle indoor babies this cat food is going to be for you!! it helps maintain his weight since he doesn’t go outside much! My little man really can’t get enough of it! I would definitely say give this a try for your picky eaters!!
Rachel J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original With Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food [Frustration-Free Packaging, Chicken & Salmon] uploaded by Rachel J.
My girl can be pretty picky. This is pretty much the only brand that she really took to and will consistently eat. I obviously can’t weigh it on taste or freshness but Simba seems to like it.
Pamela H.
Plaquemine, LA
My cat’s love this product. They are picky, but have no problem eating this. I try and buy it every time.
stephanie W.
Trumbull, CT
Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original With Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food [Frustration-Free Packaging, Chicken & Salmon] uploaded by stephanie W.
Purchased at: Target
Kitty loves this food, we mix it with half a can of fancy feast! Love the ingredients and flavors this purina offers. Fave dry cat food