Purina Cat Chow Naturals Cat Food uploaded by Tammy M.Purina Cat Chow Naturals Cat Food uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY CAT CHOW

Purina® Cat Chow Naturals Cat Food.
Plus vitamins & minerals.
High in protein like a cat's natural diet.
No added artificial flavors or preservatives.
Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs.
Whole grains & the goodness of leafy greens. see more...

Alyssa P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love Purina, have been feeding my animals this brand forever. This new line of Naturals is the best. My animals are healthier and happier with Naturals.

PRO: cost effective, same as regular Purina line. Happy and healthy animals. My finikycat doesn't vomit it everywhere. My dog is a very maintained healthy weight.

CON: .......
Sarah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really enjoys this food. We’ve been feed her this line her entire life and I fee confident giving it to her because of the ingredients and it being for indoor cats. I’m glad she’s getting the complete nutrition she needs at a decent price.
Tammy M.
Princeton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use it for my hedgehogs but it gives them all the vitamins and nutrients that they need to grow and for their quills to be strong. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Laura C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is the best cat food we have ever bought! My cat is crazy for the purina naturals. He used to be a fan of wet food over dry food but now this is all he ever wants. The first ingredient is meat which is also a plus compared to other brands who have ingredients such as corn as the first ingredient.
Jena B.
Delancey, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this. My one has more of a sensitive stomach and this is perfect for her, she has no issues on this. I feel like the price point is great as well.
Holly B.
I've been using Purina Cat Chow Naturals cat food for years with my 2 cats. They really enjoy it. I stuck with this brand because one of my cats was having bad stool issues. This was the only brand that stopped his bathroom issue. I also feel that the Natural line is a little healthier compared to other brands. I do recommend this product to other cat owners.
Crystal B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only cat food my cat will eat. I've tried other brands, but he always turns his nose up to them and will even refuse to eat for a few days. This is the only food I buy and my cat loves it. He will run to his food bowl when I pour some in.
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food and it's been better for his weight! It's healthier for them but not super expensive. Plus you can buy it anywhere and it lasts a really long time. I would definitely recommend this!
Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I started feeding my cat this around when he turned one year old. He had a weak digestive system and every food I previously tried would give him diarrhea and make him throw up. That stopped when I started feeding him this. All was good until he was about four which was last year I noticed he lost a lot of weight and was super bony. He was out of food and the local store had the brand abound on clearance for three dollars. Normally like 18. I feed him this entire bag maybe five to right pounds of it. By the end of the bag he gained about eight pounds and grew the most beautiful coat. He is a himilayan so he is meant to be larger with a full coat. I don't know if this brand changed something or I just got a bad couple bags. But I will continue Purchasing the more expensive stuff because it has made a huge difference. Even his personality has changed.
Karen N.
Mount Pleasant
I have been giving this to my cat for 4 years and love it! It doesn't come with food coloring (makes my cat throw up) and she hasn't thrown up in a long time. I would suggest this to anyone trying to find a cat food out there with no food coloring in the recipe.
Rita F.
Riverside
What are the ingredients in their Naturals food?  Are they using human grade food and are there grains?  Artifical coloring and preservatives?