BY PURINA #6 in Cat Food

EWG1006 Features Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs Helps your adult cat maintain a healthy weight and lean muscle mass Contains the wholesome grains and garden greens your indoor cat craves Ideal for feeding every day Product Type: Dry Health Benefit: Indoor Cats Health Benefit: Weight Management Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Greens see more...

• Never tried this but seen it in the store for cheap, thoughts?3 Answers
  • Is this a good cat Food?4 Answers
  • My cat is a very picky either do you think she would like it if y...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "He doesn't get a lot of activity, so we wanted something that would give him the nutrients he needs and keeps him at a healthy weight." in 35 reviews
  • "I have 3 very picky cats, and I have tried feeding them Science Diet, Blue Buffalo, and Iams yet they prefer Purina Cat Chow - Indoor Formula the most." in 22 reviews
  • "My cat normally will eat anything but I know for a fact that this one is his absolute favorite because he scratches for more!" in 18 reviews
  • "It doesn't make her constipated and she eats all of it in one serving.😜my kitty loves it plus its nutrition for her and controls hair balls . " in 15 reviews
  • "We've been feeding our kitty this since we got her from the humane society, and she has not had a problem, she won't eat anything else!" in 12 reviews
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purina is changing some of their products. Purina Cat Chow Indoor has red dye in it so if you have a cat with stomach issues I would not recommend this product. Now the Purina Cat Chow so far is still red dye free. Also if you are trying a new product mix some of the old with the new so it will be a smoother transition between foods.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kities love Purina Cat Chow Indoor formula and it is perfect for my kitties since they are not allowed to go outside. The food seems to go down easier on there stomach I can tell the cat litter did not stink so badly as other times so we are giving them this brand more and more each time
Matti G.
Cleveland , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We purchase this food for our older cat to eat. It’s not the best food, but it does still have benefits for him since he is an indoor cat. There are other brands we use that I would think are better, but he still loves this food and it’s a little more affordable without being the worst food out there.
Hayley L.
I used to use this product until four or five years ago before I switched to a better brand. I had no problems with it. It’s a decent temporary alternative if you have lost your job or a big expense came up. I’d also use it for strays or barn cats. Two of my cats that were on it are now 13 and don’t look or act their age.
Donna D.
Nitro, WV
This is the only food I will feed my cats. It is affordable and easy to find. Almost all stores that carry cat food have this product in stock. I’ve also never heard horror stories about animals getting sick from this food, like some other brands I’ve heard of.
Kayla S.
Gettysburg
The cat food was amazing for my cat. My cat was Constantly using the bathroom and was always so gassy and we switched his food to this and he does so much better, he no longer has accidents and he also enjoys meal time. Plus it’s easy on the budget. His coat is soft and shiny as well :)
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Like I said before, this cat food is top notch and I recommend that you buy it for your cats to enjoy and love. I know my cats are very lovey-dovey after they get their dry food, but they are especially lovey after we feed them food from a can!
Alexandra N.
Hudson
Purina indoor is the ONLY food I will feed my furbabes. I’ve never had any digestive issues or throwing up. I can’t even open the bag and they are running to their food bowls meowing at me. Highly recommend this food for your indoor cats.
Kylee O.
My cat loves the food and it is literally five dollars. I have had her on very expensive food before, and eventually switch to this to trim down my monthly spending. My kitty loves his food and it's all of it and she's very picky
Amanda R.
This is not my favorite cat food for my cats, but it is a good option and I've had picky eaters that seem to like this quite a bit.  It is more widely available than my favorite cat food, so I do still buy both and mix them together, so as not to cause problems by changing back and forth.   I like that it is not super cheap, but also not incredibly expensive.  So I'd consider this a middle of the road option, both cost and quality wise.
Cherie K.
Puyallup, WA
Do you free feed your cat's? I always have and I am just curious how others do it.
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Does anybody know where I can buy Purina cat food at an affordable price?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Dry and wet food? Just dry?
Lakesha M.
Jonesboro, LA
This is a great product who else uses this
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What do you like most about this brand?