BY PURINA #7 in Cat Food & Treats

EWG1006 Features Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs Helps your adult cat maintain a healthy weight and lean muscle mass Contains the wholesome grains and garden greens your indoor cat craves Ideal for feeding every day Product Type: Dry Health Benefit: Indoor Cats Health Benefit: Weight Management Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Greens see more...

• Is this a good cat Food?4 Answers
  • What makes this product better than others? I'm trying to find the ...7 Answers
  • Is this Cat Food as healthy as the Organic Food??15 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "He doesn't get a lot of activity, so we wanted something that would give him the nutrients he needs and keeps him at a healthy weight." in 35 reviews
  • "I have 3 very picky cats, and I have tried feeding them Science Diet, Blue Buffalo, and Iams yet they prefer Purina Cat Chow - Indoor Formula the most." in 22 reviews
  • "My cat normally will eat anything but I know for a fact that this one is his absolute favorite because he scratches for more!" in 18 reviews
  • "It doesn't make her constipated and she eats all of it in one serving.😜my kitty loves it plus its nutrition for her and controls hair balls . " in 15 reviews
  • "We've been feeding our kitty this since we got her from the humane society, and she has not had a problem, she won't eat anything else!" in 12 reviews
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Runnemede, NJ
I purchase this to donate to feral cat colonies but I would not feed to my own cats. Unless you are really struggling financially, this will give basic nutrients but it's chuck full of carbs that cause many health issues for cats. If you feed this solely, when you can afford to supplement with fresh meat and canned food.

This product has its place for shelter and feral animals with its price point and is much needed for that, but I do not otherwise recommend, a dry high carb diet is not a healthy option for your house cat......
Erin N.
Erin N.
Pet Lover Expert
My six year old cat is a picky eater! We have bought him high end cat food and he just won't eat it! Purina cat chow is the only brand he really enjoys! I have tried almost all of the varieties they offer and have bought the indoor formula quite a bit. My cat has a problem with hair balls, and he is also a little fat. I feel like this food has not helped with either problem. I will continue to buy this food though because he loves it. I'm not sure what they put in it to make him only want to eat this brand but it's working.
Katii M.
Katii M.
Dayton, OH
I love this cat food. My Luci has a sensitive tummy and we went through tons of different brands. We even tried a few that the vet recommended and none of them helped with it. So, I baught a small bag of this as a last resort/ last hope kinda thing and by the nest morning, it was like a had a completely different cat. She quit getting sick and she was so happy and playful!
I will forever buy this catfood
Savannah N.
Savannah N.
River Ridge, LA
I am not a huge fan of Purina Indoor Cat Chow. The ingredients are not impressive. There is starch and gluten in them. My cat has a sensitive stomach, so this food is not the best for him. It is cheap which is a perk. I guess you get what you pay for. I would not recommend this cat food to other cat owners. Spend a little extra money and get a better brand that is better for your cat.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
I absolutely love this product for my cat. I burned through a lot of money trying to find the right food that worked well for her. A few product we have tried in the past were hard on her stomach and caused her to have an upset stomach. After trying this food she hasn''t had any issues what so ever. I finally found a product and brand I trust to give my cats and recommend to others.
Charity G.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
My cat can be picky at times when it comes to food, but she loves the taste of Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula.

I love that it helps make her coat look great and it also helps to control hairballs since she is an indoor cat.

The other thing that is really cool is Purina has a point system that you can enter codes from the different products and get cool prizes and things.
Aissa M.
Aissa M.
San Marcos, TX
I've fed my cats this food since around 2010. I find that the indoor formula makes their poop smell a little less. It's definitely enjoyed by my cats. The little bits are easy for them to chew. I recently had to switch them to a prescription diet due to urinary problems, but I would definitely recommend this product for owners of indoor kitties.
Nitisha S.
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
I have been feeding my cats this for over a year with no problems! I had a problem with one of my cats and hair balls but since I have started them on this it is much better! My cats seem to love it and they are healthy weights. And lately they have been including coupons and a sample can of wet food in the bags which I really love!
Craig K.
Craig K.
Houghton, MI
My cat loves it. Not more than other dry food? But I did notice she now has less hairballs now that I've switched foods, and that's impressive since she is a very hairy kitty. It's relatively cheap as compared to other brands, although it's not exactly the best out there considering the first ingredient is the ever-famous corn meal.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Adams, NY
I was feeding my cat Purina One but decided to give the Cat Chow a try since I had a coupon. She ended up throwing up a few different days. I can't say for sure if it was the food itself or the fact that I had changed to this food and she wasn't use to it. Either way, I won't buy it again just to be on the safe side.
Cherie K.
Cherie K.
Puyallup, WA
Do you free feed your cat's? I always have and I am just curious how others do it.
laura m.
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Does anybody know where I can buy Purina cat food at an affordable price?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Dry and wet food? Just dry?
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What do you like most about this brand?
Lakesha M.
Lakesha M.
Jonesboro, LA
This is a great product who else uses this