BY PURINA #29 in Cat Food & Treats

EWG1006 Features Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs Helps your adult cat maintain a healthy weight and lean muscle mass Contains the wholesome grains and garden greens your indoor cat craves Ideal for feeding every day Product Type: Dry Health Benefit: Indoor Cats Health Benefit: Weight Management Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Greens see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "He doesn't get a lot of activity, so we wanted something that would give him the nutrients he needs and keeps him at a healthy weight." in 35 reviews
  • "I have 3 very picky cats, and I have tried feeding them Science Diet, Blue Buffalo, and Iams yet they prefer Purina Cat Chow - Indoor Formula the most." in 22 reviews
  • "My cat normally will eat anything but I know for a fact that this one is his absolute favorite because he scratches for more!" in 18 reviews
  • "It doesn't make her constipated and she eats all of it in one serving.ūüėúmy kitty loves it plus its nutrition for her and controls hair balls . " in 15 reviews
  • "We've been feeding our kitty this since we got her from the humane society, and she has not had a problem, she won't eat anything else!" in 12 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pet Lover Expert
I love Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula, it is wonderful, my cat is a picky eater and it's hard to find food he will eat but he always eats the Purina Cat Chow up. It's affordable, easy to store, and it doesn't smell as bad as some of the cat foods we have bought in the past.
Amanda R.
This is not my favorite cat food for my cats, but it is a good option and I've had picky eaters that seem to like this quite a bit.  It is more widely available than my favorite cat food, so I do still buy both and mix them together, so as not to cause problems by changing back and forth.   I like that it is not super cheap, but also not incredibly expensive.  So I'd consider this a middle of the road option, both cost and quality wise.
Kendro T.
My sugar muffin Tabitha is not a fan of soft food, she loves dry food and Purina Cat Chow Indoor is one of her favorites. I mean it’s cat food and I can’t explain how it tastes or anything, but if Tabi approves, I approve!
nicole a.
Chicago , IL
My cat love the product she been eating this brand at first it gave her the runs and keep her going but now that she is us to it I wouldn't trade it for the anything else yes I would recommend it and try it again
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
I have been buying Purina Cat Chow Indoor formula ever since I got my cat.  Gracie loves it, always eat it all and it really cuts down on hairballs, she has only had one the whole time I have had her which is going on 3 years.  I would recommend this product to all indoor cat owners.  It is very affordable and you can readily find coupons for extra savings.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
This is the only type of cat food I buy for my little fur balls and they love it! I’ve tried other formulas and it doesn’t seem to settle as well as this indoor formula does. Definitely recommend for anyone that has indoor kitties.
Kaitlan D.
Hadley
My cat loves this dry food. It's the only one we've ever given her and she always gobbles it right up. She especially loves it when we add a little bit of water and it makes a sort of gravy.
Bridgett M.
Hamilton
Pet Lover Expert
The cats seem to like this brand of cat food. Appears less finicky this meal times. The switch was fairly easy with slow integration of this new food when transitioning from the prior brand.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Pet Lover Expert
One of my cats can be picky when it comes to food and the other has stomach issues.  This food works for both of them.  They enjoy the flavor and they don't have the sickness that can come with other types of food.  I buy this often at Petsmart and I've found that the price is extremely reasonable compared to some of the other foods I've tried to feed them.
Kimberly D.
Pet Lover Expert
We have 4 indoor only cats & this has been our #1 choice of cat food for them for quite a few years! It has really helped lower the amounts of hair balls they get as that is one of the claims. A great quality cat food for the price!
Cherie K.
Puyallup, WA
Do you free feed your cat's? I always have and I am just curious how others do it.
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Does anybody know where I can buy Purina cat food at an affordable price?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert
Dry and wet food? Just dry?
Lakesha M.
Jonesboro, LA
This is a great product who else uses this
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What do you like most about this brand?