BY PURINA #8 in Cat Food

EWG1006 Features Natural fiber blend helps control hairballs Helps your adult cat maintain a healthy weight and lean muscle mass Contains the wholesome grains and garden greens your indoor cat craves Ideal for feeding every day Product Type: Dry Health Benefit: Indoor Cats Health Benefit: Weight Management Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Greens see more...

• My cat is a very picky either do you think she would like...1 Answers
  • Never tried this but seen it in the store for cheap, thou...3 Answers
  • Is this a good cat Food?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "He doesn't get a lot of activity, so we wanted something that would give him the nutrients he needs and keeps him at a healthy weight." in 35 reviews
  • "I have 3 very picky cats, and I have tried feeding them Science Diet, Blue Buffalo, and Iams yet they prefer Purina Cat Chow - Indoor Formula the most." in 22 reviews
  • "My cat normally will eat anything but I know for a fact that this one is his absolute favorite because he scratches for more!" in 18 reviews
  • "It doesn't make her constipated and she eats all of it in one serving.😜my kitty loves it plus its nutrition for her and controls hair balls . " in 15 reviews
  • "We've been feeding our kitty this since we got her from the humane society, and she has not had a problem, she won't eat anything else!" in 12 reviews
Athena H.
Madison, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have 15 cats, and have had as many as 22 in-house given we are feral cat caregivers and rehabilitators. 15 cats in-house means we run through a lot of supplies, so we're limited to bulk buy options. With this many cats, its also difficult to find a food they all enjoy. Thankfully, Indoor Cat Chow has managed to provide 22lb bags, which last about a week, and enough of a flavour variety that everyone is pleased, and often aren't shy about letting us know when the bowl is looking emptier than they'd like. I'd like to see a similar food, but more nutritious and less processed, but for now this is great for our very specific needs! One con we've run into rarely, is the cats run slightly dehydrated despite constant water present, so we alternate one to three meals a week being Cat Chow mixed with a wet food.
Cynthia A.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have two indoor cats and like to use this food because it advertises that it reduced hair balls. We have one short haired cat and one long haired cat. They are both indoor only cats and so we thought this would be great for them. Our long haired cat still gets a lot of hair balls. It was a little disappointing that it didn’t actually help with that problem. They enjoy eating it and so we still purchase it. Just wish it’d help with hair balls like it states.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats Absolutly love this. I always catch them ripping into it if I leave the cupboard open. They get less hair balls, their weight is more under control. My picky one also eats it now and is getting fatter cause he loves it.

All in all ill always go with Purina, been buying it for years and everything they come out with has been pretty damn good. I'd definitely reccomend this to all the cat lovers.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula Cat Food
We have indoor/outdoor cats an they love their Purina Cat food!! Great value for the quality an quantity you get in the package.
Deffiently recommend
Side note. They are not a natural cat food an the list of ingredients is a bit much
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula Cat Food Is a great food for your indoor cuddle buddy. My cat is strictly an indoor cat and I know he doesn't get all the nutrients he would bring outside but I couldn't risk losing him because I love him so much. I don't recall the brand but st first I started buying this wetfood that was made for indoor cats and I noticed a lot less hairballs and he seemed to really enjoy it so when Purina came out with their indoor formula I gave it a shot. I alternate dry food for him so he doesn't have to eat the same thing every single day and every other day I will give him a half can of fancy feast. He's spoiled, I know. I noticed that he got more into the dry food. The mix seemed to make him happy and I noticed a lot less hairballs So it was a win win.
Annika G.
Fargo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a picky eater, but he really likes Purina Cat Chow. I was surprised to be able to find an affordable food that he will actually eat, and even ask for more! I have tried both this one and the regular cat chow, but this one is better for him as he is an indoor cat. He is still just as hyper, so no energy level issues!
Hayley L.
I used to use this product until four or five years ago before I switched to a better brand. I had no problems with it. It’s a decent temporary alternative if you have lost your job or a big expense came up. I’d also use it for strays or barn cats. Two of my cats that were on it are now 13 and don’t look or act their age.
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t know what it is about this food but my cats just go CRAZY for it. Sometimes I have to feed them Friskies or a similar brand, which my dad feeds his cats. My girls inevitably throw it up, and I don’t feel really comfortable with all that dye. The Purina indoor cat formula is everything I want for healthy indoor cats, without any harsh dyes or excess sodium.
Kayla A.
Leesville, SC
My sweet girl isnt very active so I needed a good food for her. Most of the other brands I tried blew her up like a balloon so I was getting skeptical about finding one that wouldn't. I'm glad we chose this brand because she actually enjoys eating it and it does t kill my wallet at the register.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kities love Purina Cat Chow Indoor formula and it is perfect for my kitties since they are not allowed to go outside. The food seems to go down easier on there stomach I can tell the cat litter did not stink so badly as other times so we are giving them this brand more and more each time
Cherie K.
Puyallup, WA
Do you free feed your cat's? I always have and I am just curious how others do it.
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Does anybody know where I can buy Purina cat food at an affordable price?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Dry and wet food? Just dry?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What do you like most about this brand?
Lakesha M.
Jonesboro, LA
This is a great product who else uses this