Purina Cat Chow Indoor For Adult Cats uploaded by Tracy A.Purina Cat Chow Indoor For Adult Cats uploaded by Daisy A.

BY PURINA

Purina® Cat Chow® Indoor For Adult Cats.
Shalee & cash.
St. Paul. Minnesota.
Provides all essential 25 vitamins & minerals.
Brand cat food.
Helps control hairballs.
Helps promote healthy weight.
Accents of garden greens.
100% Complete & balanced for adult cats. see more...

Belen Y.
San Fernando
I bought it because it specifies that is for indoor cats, so i tought it would be healthier for my cat. I do not know if it was the change in flavor, ingredients, or just the food chang but my cat did not like it at first. She even vomit the food for about a week.
Lauren A.
This is the only dry cat food that my cat will eat, she is very sensitive to other brands and this is the only kind that doesn’t make her sick to her stomach. I recommend this, also very affordable and she loves it!
Tracy A.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats come running like it's a treat. Their bowls are full but still come running! Have only bought and feed my cats Purina Indoor! My 5 month old kitten loves it as well.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
My 3 cats favorite dry cat food, and as I've learned very recently - it's the only one they'll eat! My cat Bruce has a sensitive stomach and if he eats anything other than this - he vomits. Luckily the price point on this isn't too steep so I can keep them happy and fat.
Jennifer C.
The Woodlands, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats have been eating this since they were 1 years old. They love it and i haven't had any problems. Ive done my fair share of switching their foods and this is the only one they will eat. Maybe i have picky cats but it still means that its a good product.
rebecca e.
This is a good brand. My cat just eats it up like it is fresh fish lol. Also I noticed that she no longer throws up food. So as ofbright now this isbthe only kind I give her. Until I can find another brand she does not throw up on. Don't like wasting money on food she cant/wont eat.
Rachel W.
Milton, FL
I use this to feed my 2 year old cat. He knows the sound of me opening the bag and the food hitting the bowl. He rarely has hairballs, not sure if food effects this, but he is a lean mean lovin' machine.
Megan P.
Diamondhead, MS
Just about the only dry food I can get my cat to eat. He goes crazy when I walk in the door with a new bag. And if I leave it out he will destroy the bag!
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Overall our cat Sasha likes to eat this brand of food. all the other brands she turns her nose up at it. So to keep her happy this is her food.
Ashley G.
Cortez, CO
Indoor immune Health blend Cat show. Health control hairballs helps promote healthy weight. Provides all 25 essential vitamins and minerals

back