BY CAT CHOW

Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it, but I’m sure they would love any other brand of cat food too because they just love food!! It’s a really good price and it is pretty long lasting. It perfect for any cat owner or lover to buy (for you cats of course)
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cats really love this cat food. It keeps them healthy and energized. We've tried a lot and this is the only one that seems to keep all of them happy and healthy.
Jennifer A.
Peoria, AZ
I’ve read that this has fillers and is not good for animals. My cat does enjoy it, but he is family and I need to make sure I’m feeding him properly. I recently started him on something new, trying to avoid fillers!
•Dacoda L.
Independence , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food, the come running when ever they hear the bag crinkle. The only downside is that the price is a little spendy compared to the other kinds of cat food! But it's a great food for your cats if you have a little extra money💕
Betty A.
Midland, TX
I don't think my cats are really finicky, but all 3 of them love this food. It's lightweight when pouring, round shapes of different colors, looks like they use some sort of greenery for aiding with digestion. Higher prices than some brands, but I think it's quality is pretty good.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
My cat loves this food! I like to switch off between this and wet food. I also like how I can buy a big bag of it and not having to go to the store as often.
Bonni R.
Lincoln
The cats liked eating this, but they threw up more often with this food. I expected it to be gentler for them than it was.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
My cat love this brand of cat food . If my store is out of this kind I will just choose something in the same brand.
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only food my spoiled inside cats will eat. I don’t even bother with canned food anymore.
Karen H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seems to really enjoy this cat food, she does not seem to have very much hair ball problem.