BY CAT CHOW

Teddi R.
WINAMAC, IN
My cat, Denver, has been the easiest cat to deal with when it comes to food. This product is a good price for the quantity it comes in. This has never irritated her stomach or made her sick. Unlike my dog with food sensitivities, Denver is completely unaffected!
Julia T.
Carson, CA
My cat has a sensitive stomach everything gives him gas, and wow! I gave him this and never has a problem again. You gave Get this at Walmart, Cvs, Walgreens, target and many more places.
Courtney R.
This is my cats' favorite food! I like it for them because it is formulated specifically for indoor cats so it ensures they get the nutrients they specifically need. I would highly recommend this food to keep your indoor cats healthy!😻
Nicole D.
Toledo, OH
My cat loved this food, but unfortunately I had to stop giving it to her. It gave her horrible gas, so if you notice your cat is gassy too, it's probably this food. It isn't too expensive so I recommend giving it a try, just monitor it :)
Amanda H.
Laurel run
My cat absolutely loves this food. She is 13 and has been eating it since I got her. I tried other brands she refuses to eat anything but this product. Its a great value for the price as well.
Jennifer L.
Chilton
This is the only food we feed our cats. We have 5 and they all seem to grow at a healthy rate and maintain a healthy weight. No hair balls or loose stills with this food blend
Bart F.
Ville Platte, LA
My cat loves the taste of this cat food. I've tried other brands but he seems to love this one especially. I trust the purina brand for the health of my cat also Thanks
Taylor C.
Easley, SC
My cat, Patches, loves this indoor cat food. As soon as I get it off the shelf she wont quit meowing until I fill her food bowl up. Then she starts to immediately eat. I was a little worried because she has hairball issues and we usually buy food that is promoting the issue but she has done just fine with it. Definitely a rebuy.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
My cat is almost 6 yrs old and is an indoor cat and he really likes this. I notice that this does not make him gain weight which is really good since he's not really an active cat. I do recommend this and it is really affordable
Lex K.
I have always fed my cats Purina products and this indoor formula is the top favorite in my household. My last cat had diabetes and responded well to this dry food. My current cats have FIV and so very delicate immune systems...this food is the best for their sensitive needs!
Angela N.
Manhattan , KS
Did this cat food make your pet sick I need one that won't upset their stomachs?
zabdiel v.
Doral, FL
your cat like purine are quality I want a have a gray cat with white is female
Does this item good for cats
zabdiel v.