BY CAT CHOW

Purina Cat Chow Indoor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Purina Cat Chow Indoor Cat Food 25 lb. Bag
  • "My cat loves any kind of purina cat food he will eat just about any kind But will not eat anything else" in 2 reviews
  • "My cat is 7 and we got her when she was a kitten, as soon as we took her off kitten food we went straight to this and have always used it!" in 1 review
  • "She literally won't eat anything else." in 1 review
  • "I normally buy the smaller bags, but I think I'll look into this one so it'll last longer." in 1 review
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats eat this food. They seem to like it really well and never have had problems with them eating it either. I actually started buying indoor cat food because my cat kept getting sick throwing up multiple times a day and we had no idea why. I switched to this food and she stopped getting sick all of the time.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
My cats love this food. I will say that it isn't the best food if your cat has a sensitive stomach. One of my cats will throw this up occasionally, but she does that if she gets into human food as well. My other two, don't have a problem with it though! Keeps them healthy and happy.
Sara S.
SAINT ALBANS, WV
My cats and my mother's cats did not do well with the indoor formula. They were all vomiting after having the indoor formula. We now stick with the regular Purina cat food.
Anna D.
My cat loves it and have been eating it the past month, is doing well and is having good digestion. before i could even open it he ripped open a hole in the bag because he smelled it in the bag before i could even remove it out of the grocery bag. I am glad he had liked it i was nervous since i tried other brands but he is doing really well on this dry food.
Hilary M.
My cats will eat this. I've transitioned one of them over to a grain free dry food, so I don't use this anymore. It's not terrible quality, and I think it's pretty cost effective for a budget. One bag would last my large cat about a month, so it was a good purchase at the time.
Kylie H.
Washington, MI
My kitties love this formula! It's like a special treat for them in switching from the normal Purina Cat Chow. Their coats are soft and they're healthy. Sometimes, you'll find special giveaways in the bag, too!!!
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
I find that my cat absolutely love this favor of cat food !! At Walmart and target usually have a really good sale on purina. It's been affordable for me too buy.really like this brand of cat food
Debbie B.
Waxhaw, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have several cats inside and out. This brand they eat the best. I buy the larger bags to try to keep them all fed and happy. I have been a purina fan for a long time.
Jennifer R.
Honolulu, HI
This is the only food my cats like. We've tried other dry foods but they tend to gain weight a lot easier on other foods. Since they're indoor cats this is great because it's specifically formulated for indoor cats who tend to get less exercise.
Chelsea H.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this brand of cat food! He is exclusively indoor, so finding a pet food product that could meet all his needs to maintain a healthy life, was awesome! highly recommended.