Purina Cat Chow Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food - 18 oz. Box

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Delicious recipe with accents of garden greens Contains fewer calories than Purina Cat Chow Complete to help promote her healthy weight Antioxidants help support her healthy immune system Natural fiber blend to help control hairballs 25 essential vitamins and minerals to support her overall health Offers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats Made with high-quality ingredients cooked with care in the USA Give your indoor cat the nutrition she needs at feeding time when you serve her Purina Cat Chow Indoor adult dry cat food. Formulated with an indoor cat's activity level in mind, this recipe contains fewer calories than Cat Chow Complete to help promote your feline friend's healthy weight. Natural or added fiber in every serving helps control hairballs, giving you both something to feel good about at meal time. Let her delight in the delicious taste and crunchy texture of this dry cat food, which is made with accents of garden greens, and rest easy knowing she's getting 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats in each and every bowlful. She gets a hairball remedy with high-quality ingredients in a weight control cat food formula made especially for her less active lifestyle, and you get the satisfaction that comes from caring for her nutritional needs to help her live a long, happy life with you. Indoor cats tend to be less active than their outdoor counterparts, and with Purina Cat Chow Indoor adult dry cat food, you can give your indoor cat the nutrition she needs to match her lifestyle. Each serving contains 25 essential vitamins and minerals to support her overall health, and antioxidants help support her immune health. This indoor cat food recipe features high-quality ingredients that are cooked with care in the USA, giving you peace of mind every time you fill her dish. With fewer calories than Cat Chow Complete to help support your cat's healthy weight, this dry food for cats is made with your indoor cat's unique needs in mind. Indoor cats tend to spend more time grooming than cats that spend time outdoors. In the wild, cats graze on plants to help control hairballs that result from grooming. That's why Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula contains a natural fiber blend to help gently move hair through your cat's system and prevent hairballs. Feed your cat companion according to the serving instructions based on her weight, and make this cat food part of her complete and balanced daily diet. Find the right recipe for each member of your cat family with our complete line of Purina Cat Chow dry cat food varieties, including Purina Kitten Chow for your growing kitten and Purina Cat Chow Gentle Formula dry cat food to provide gentle nutrition for easy digestion. Giving your cat delicious and nutritious meals is important to you as a pet parent, and it's important to us, too. We strive to make quality the top priority in every cat food we produce. Purina Cat Chow is backed by industry-leading quality and food safety requirements, and our team of experts checks and rechecks each batch throughout every step of the manufacturing process. The result is a meal you feel proud to serve your beloved cat. Give her only the best in her dish at mealtime when you serve Purina Cat Chow Indoor adult dry cat food, and show her how much you love having her in your world.

What are the first four ingredients?
Is this products grain free ?
Should I get this for my cat?
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food - 18 oz. Box!
Product Highlights
“He doesn't get a lot of activity, so we wanted something that would give him the nutrients he needs and keeps him at a healthy weight.” in 35 reviews
“I have 3 very picky cats, and I have tried feeding them Science Diet, Blue Buffalo, and Iams yet they prefer Purina Cat Chow - Indoor Formula the most.” in 22 reviews
“My cat normally will eat anything but I know for a fact that this one is his absolute favorite because he scratches for more!” in 18 reviews
“...one serving.😜my kitty loves it plus its nutrition for her and controls hair balls . ” in 15 reviews
“...from the humane society, and she has not had a problem, she won't eat anything else!” in 12 reviews
Norwalk
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina is a classic pet food brand. We typically use it for our dogs, but if our preferred cat food brand isnt available this is the one we look for. And we have always used the kitten formula when we've had kittens. Its easy on their systems and give them proper nutrition.
Cat, Dog / Large
I’ve used this food for my three cats for years. My cats seemingly love it and it’s surprisingly cheap from a good brand. I always buy it on amazon because it’s so cheap there. Also, purina has a points program online where you can earn rewards for buying their products. Love it!
Cat, Dog
Forks, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seems to really like this cat food.My cat Zorro is a indoor cat.His fur is beautiful and hes healthy.I buy this at Walmart but I have seen this at other stores as well.I will buy this again.I recommend this product to all the cat lovers out there.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Large
The law says that they don't have to deliver the house and the postal person claims that no one was at home. BUNK. I only go downtown to go to the medical clinic, pick up my prescription, and grocery shop once ever week or every two weeks.
Cat / Medium
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Cat Chow Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food - 18 oz. Box uploaded by Chelsey F.
This is the only dry cat food that my cat will eat. I have tried other ones and she will starve herself and not eat. I really like the brand purina for both my cat and my dog and they both seem to love it also. It's good quality for a good price
Dog / Medium
We only use this food. My 3 cats love it. We get way less hair balls since we stopped feeding them other brands. They have not got tired of eating it. So really A+ in my book. Great value, great product and my cats are a fan. Would recommend.
Cat, Other / Small, Medium
Burke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is currently 1 and 1/2 years old and he still can’t chew down the adult dry food. I had to transition him back to the kitten food plus there a lot cute with hearts and X’s. Also, I feel like this food is too dry I always mix in water then my cat will actually eat it.
Cat / Small
Colonial Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our usual cat food. When we change to anything else, they refuse to eat anything else. And When we buy at bulk retailers, we usually find an amazing price for what you get. It doesn't seem like the "pricier" option.
Cat / Small, Medium, Large
Augusta, Maine
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat Sugar loves this dry food. I have been buying this food for years. My cat is very finicky and refuses to eat anything else. Sugar is an indoor cat and this food gives her the vitamins and minerals needed.
Cat, Dog / Small
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of my cats favorite foods we have tried many brands. And this seems to be one of his favorites! It is priced very fairly, he doesnt seem to have any digestive problems with this food I have no complaints!
Cat / Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Poway, CA
8 months ago
Lisa P. have you tried this one for your cats before? Mine love it!
Lisa P. • 8 months ago
Yes my cats loved it!!!!😍