Purina Cat Chow Healthy Weight Adult Cat Food uploaded by Sash N.

BY PURINA

Purina® Healthy Weight Cat Chow® Brand Cat Food.
Amanda & George.
Dorchester, Massachusetts.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
Helps achieve or maintain your cat's ideal weight.
Delicious taste with a hearty crunch.
Satisfying and high in fiber.
Helps promote lean muscle.
100% complete & balanced for adult cats. see more...

Hannah S.
Springfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seemed to enjoy this food! They didnt get sick after eating it, which often happens if we try different different varieties. Id consider buying it again to help get my cats to a healthy weight.
Karrie L.
Westville
As an LVT I can assure you that this is a completely balanced diet for an adult cat, with no know food allergies. I use it with my young neutered male as his metabolism slow down significantly after being neutered and he didn't need the added calories of a regular maintenance diet. He loves the flavor and I love the price.
Megan A.
Portage
I have been a loyal customer of Purina for a very long time. My pets love their food, and it has never given them any digestive issues. Quality I can trust at a reasonable price!
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have one adult cat and one kitten. My adult cat is an indoor/outdoor that tends to pack on the pounds around wintertime. While she has always been a big cat in structure, I chose the healthy weight to try to get her balanced. She's a lot more energized and her fur is definitely softer. She also loves the flavor.
Jenn M.
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been feeding my cats this formula of Cat Chow for several years now. My one cat has a sensitive stomach and this formula doesn't cause him any issues. My other cat is a little on the stocky side and has the bad habit of finishing off his brother's meals, but when I feed them this formula it helps him from gaining excess weight. Definitely recommend!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this brand.
It's affordable and my cat loves it. The brand is easily fount in supermarkets or mass retailers. I can't say I like the packaging. I empty it into a plastic bin with a scoop. I would recommend this brand to any cat owner who is looking for affordable and quality cat food.
Norma F.
San Diego, CA
My cat is a stray but I feed her and let her come in sometimes. She was severely underweight and now she isn't. She loves this dry food too. She is active and strong with just water and her dry food, and sometimes milk.
Amanda D.
Windsor , IL
Bought this as our cat was putting in a little too much weight. For what ever reason she refused to eat it. In all fairness she is very set in her ways so it may have just been the fact that it wasn't her regular food but since I'm not Dr Doolittle I'll never know
Gina A.
Bakersfield , CA
This cat food makes my cat more active and he loves eating it, it’s a good value brand not expensive. Last a couple of months. It’s my go to cat food.
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is what one of my sister's feeds to her overweight cat. So far, I can't tell a difference. But, she says she can and he seems to love the tatse.