BY PURINA

Purina® Healthy Weight Cat Chow® Brand Cat Food.
Amanda & George.
Dorchester, Massachusetts.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
Helps achieve or maintain your cat's ideal weight.
Delicious taste with a hearty crunch.
Satisfying and high in fiber.
Helps promote lean muscle.
100% complete & balanced for adult cats. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
I have one adult cat and one kitten. My adult cat is an indoor/outdoor that tends to pack on the pounds around wintertime. While she has always been a big cat in structure, I chose the healthy weight to try to get her balanced. She's a lot more energized and her fur is definitely softer. She also loves the flavor.
Emma L.
Caraway, AR
I gave my cat this product and he loved it, but i wish there was more in a bag. I will buy this product for my cat
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I use this all the time. my cat never had any problems with this brand of food. this is the only brand I buy!

Jenn M.
Charleston, SC
I've been feeding my cats this formula of Cat Chow for several years now. My one cat has a sensitive stomach and this formula doesn't cause him any issues. My other cat is a little on the stocky side and has the bad habit of finishing off his brother's meals, but when I feed them this formula it helps him from gaining excess weight. Definitely recommend!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
My cat loves this brand.
It's affordable and my cat loves it. The brand is easily fount in supermarkets or mass retailers. I can't say I like the packaging. I empty it into a plastic bin with a scoop. I would recommend this brand to any cat owner who is looking for affordable and quality cat food.
Amanda D.
Windsor, IL
Bought this as our cat was putting in a little too much weight. For what ever reason she refused to eat it. In all fairness she is very set in her ways so it may have just been the fact that it wasn't her regular food but since I'm not Dr Doolittle I'll never know
Norma F.
San Diego, CA
My cat is a stray but I feed her and let her come in sometimes. She was severely underweight and now she isn't. She loves this dry food too. She is active and strong with just water and her dry food, and sometimes milk.
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
This is the food the older cat eats, he likes it. Of course he'd eat most anything, except organic healthy stuff...he has no taste for that.
Quinn R.
This is what one of my sister's feeds to her overweight cat. So far, I can't tell a difference. But, she says she can and he seems to love the tatse.
Holly F.
San Antonio, TX
This worked great for my older overweight cat. He loved the taste and I love the price. Always lots of great coupons for this!