Purina Cat Chow Healthy Weight uploaded by Kimberly M.Purina Cat Chow Healthy Weight uploaded by Melissa H.

BY CAT CHOW

Purina® Cat Chow® Healthy Weight.
New!
Brand cat food.
Delicious taste with a hearty crunch.
Satisfying and high in fiber.
Helps promote lean muscle.
100% complete & balanced for adult cats. see more...

• Does anyone else feed their fur babies a weight control diet?6 Answers
  • My cat is now an adult, what is a typical weight range for a typi...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Our cats love this cat food and they don't seem to eat as much so it really LASTS.. Great for cats that need to watch there weight but not good for kittens. " in 4 reviews
  • "My cat loves this food, but I dont know if i would say it helped her maintain a healthy weight." in 2 reviews
Katelyn E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Since I am always busy with school and work I have an automatic or super full food bowl and they are starting to get chunky. I started using this food and they have started slimming down. Will definitely be continuing to use this
Aiyana J.
Newington, CT
My cat has been underweight and picky with his food I tried everything and took this brand for an attempt and it actually helped gain some healthy weight for my baby! Definitely would recommend to other cat owners if they also have cats with weight problems
Kaylin P.
My cats have been on this food for 2 years one cat is a male 3 years old and a female 11 years old. It works for both of them because I had them on the complete formula and it was making them gain a lot of weight and when I switched them to the healthy weight it did exactly what I thought it would and our vet says they are 100% healthy so I would recommend this to pretty much everyone with cats a little over weight.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
It's always a great idea to go by the packaging to know how much to give your cat by weight. We have many cats and some have gained ton of weight from can food/human food, treats, etc. There spoiled. Our cats love this cat food and they don't seem to eat as much so it really LASTS.. Great for cats that need to watch there weight but not good for kittens.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
Love being able to give my cat something that is good for him. A cat food that will help with his weight even though he is not fat. I love him and want to keep him around for a long time. This food, even though it doesn't smell good (it is not for me to judge that right?!) my cat loves it. This is the only stuff he will eat. He turns his nose up on other brands out there. This is a must in my house!
Kristen W.
This was on sale this week so I picked it up for my cat to try. He doesn't seem to really be a fan, he's eating a lot less. He doesn't seem to dislike it really but he seems to be very picky about the flavor of his food. Eating less for him is terrific because he's a giant orange cat, but I'm worried that it's because he doesn't care for it not because it's more filling.
Mara D.
Steubenville, OH
My cats always had trouble with food before I started deeded them purina. In the transition from kitten food to adult food I tried about 4 different brands and they would just throw it up. After taking them to the vet thinking there was something wrong, he recommended Purina to me and they've been on it ever since! Outdoor essentials is their favorite
Melissa H.
I have given my cat this for months now and she loves it, the transition from the Purina Kitten was very easy, she did not even notice. She has been gaining weight pretty fast since becoming an adult cat and I love that I can give her the same quality food that can help manage her weight!
April H.
For our older house cat, she has been gaining a lot of weight, so we switched her food to this. The younger kitten runs circles around her, but we aren't too worried. We know with Purina she is getting a balanced food and we love her anyway! Would recommend!
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
Only one of my three cats is a fan. Unfortunately for me, my skinniest cat is the only one who will touch the stuff- so it defeats the point of a healthy weight chow!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone else feed their fur babies a weight control diet?
Melissa H.
My cat is now an adult, what is a typical weight range for a typical house cat?