BY PURINA

Dani B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat didn't care for this brand, I don't know why but he just didn't eat much of it I had to buy a different brand and gave this away. II was hoping he would because he is older and it has all of the vitamins and things that he needs to stay healthy.
Vanessa T.
I had my cats on this food for the 2 months I was unemployed. (Couldn't afford they're regular food) it seemed to be okay and they enjoyed it but the litter box smelled horrible! They pooped twice as much as usual and it smelled twice as bad!
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
My cat is mainly an outdoor cat and seems to share food with other kitty's.
They didn't seem to mind the taste or the size of the crunchies
Kat F.
Denver, CO
A food a feel good giving to my cat. Very few ingredients that are all beneficial to her health. Definitely a product she and I both love.
April C.
Nettleton, MS
My cats love this. It's a good price for the brand. It doesn't seem to make the litter box have worse odor like some lesser brands do.
Shyniah S.
I love this for my babies. They go crazy over it. & it does look healthy. Purina is like number one.
Elizabeth H.
North Tazewell, VA
Very healthy food my 7 cats like it I rotate their food often but they seem to enjoy this food
member-0960a5c48
Georgetown, KY
My cat absolutely loves this! He eats less because it fills him up so much so I save money
Francheska N.
Fulton
The purina cat chow healthful life cat food is one of my cats favorite food. I give her dry food and this products provides her with the balance tuition that a a house cat need plus it doesn't have a strong odder and it help control hair balls. defenetlly
Katie r.
Amazing food doesn't smell to bad and the cats love it it also keeps them looking healthy