Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodCat Chow
Purina Grain Free, Natural Dry Cat Food; Naturals With Real Chicken - 13 lb Bag

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with real chicken Grain-free dry cat food No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives High-quality protein to help support strong muscles Offers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats Delicious taste cats love Natural dry cat food plus vitamins and minerals With a delicious taste cat's love and the nutrition they need, Purina Cat Chow Naturals Grain Free adult dry cat food provides something you both can love. This grain-free adult cat formula provides her with all 25 essential vitamins and minerals to help support her overall health and wellness. It's made with real chicken, free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives, and 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats so you can feel good about the natural nutrition you serve her every day. Show your cat you care about giving her a natural meal she can savor with Purina Cat Chow Naturals Grain Free adult dry cat food. Make mealtime nutritious and delicious with Purina Cat Chow Naturals Grain Free Plus Vitamins & Minerals adult dry cat food. Rest easy knowing she's getting a meal made with real chicken and other high-quality, natural ingredients plus vitamins and minerals. Every serving delivers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats, so your cat can maintain her active and playful lifestyle. Your cat is a beloved part of your family, and you want to make sure she gets all the nutrition she needs to be her best self. With Purina Cat Chow, it's easy to do just that. She gets high-quality ingredients that are cooked with care in the USA, so you can feel confident every time you fill her dish. Purina Cat Chow is backed by industry-leading quality and food safety requirements, and by Purina's more than 90 years of innovation and pushing pet nutrition forward. At Purina, quality is top priority and that commitment comes through by performing regular checks for quality and safety throughout every step of the manufacturing process so you can feel confident every time you bring home a bag. Let your cat know just how important her health and her happiness are to you when you make Purina Cat Chow Naturals Grain Free Plus Vitamins & Minerals adult dry cat food part of her regular feeding routine. Serve Purina Cat Chow Naturals Grain Free dry cat food according to the serving instructions on the product packaging and adjust the portion sizes as necessary to help her maintain an ideal body condition. Look to the complete line of Purina Cat Chow dry cat formulas to provide your cat with trusted nutrition, including Purina Kitten Chow and Purina Cat Chow Complete, to find the right formula for every member of your feline household.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Grain Free, Natural Dry Cat Food; Naturals With Real Chicken - 13 lb. Bag!
Jessica B.
Purina Cat Chow Grain Free, Natural Dry Cat Food; Naturals With Real Chicken - 13 lb. Bag uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
We've tried many brands of cat food including cheap brands and more expensive ones. We have 2 adult cats and they both have sensitive tummies. This stuff is the only think that doesn't cause constant hairballs or vomiting. I would definitely recommend this.
jackie S.
I had got my cat this kind by an accident. I went to put him back on the kind we normally get him and he wouldn't really eat. My cat loves this kind of food. He is a fat cat that loves to eat. This helps us to help him be a little more healthy.
Charlyne A.
Springfield, OH
This is a great cat food. We have fat cats, so we decided for their diet and overall health to try this grain free recipe. One cat has seafood allergies, so we found this food which does not contain seafood. The only improvement would be a cheaper price or a larger bag for a discounted price.
Eileen L.
Fredericksburg, VA
My cat chose this food over her daily temptation treats. I couldn’t believe how easily she ate this food. I split her food half dry food and half wet. She seems to really enjoy this. We’re narrowing her allergies and grain may have been affecting her negatively glad I tried this!
Kim V.
My cat began battling with diarrhea. The vet wasn't sure what it could be because she had been wormed and UTD on shots, etc. He mentioned it could be diet but to be careful when switching her around. I decided to try this brand for grain free and she ate it. I noticed her issues started clearing up and we have stayed with it since. It has been 2 years now and it is still a staple.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
For the longest time my cats were having issues with throwing up. We changed to grain free dry food and it has helped IMMENSELY with my cats stomach problems. It’s a good price too that won’t break the bank.

Looking for your answer?