Purina Cat Chow Gentle Cat Food Hero Images uploaded by Carmen R.

BY CAT CHOW

Carmen R.
Hazlehurst, GA
I was really skeptical letting my cat eat purina because we had had a bad experience with that brand. We got a sample of this food whenever I purchased some litter so I thought I'd give it a try. I now give it to him as treats instead of a bowl full and he loves it! Purina Cat Chow Gentle Cat Food Hero Images
Lieta W.
Phila, PA
I switched my cats over to this when I noticed them throwing up a lot. This has helped a lot. Every now and then one will throw up but it is not close to what they were doing. They seem to like it as well.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
This is a great product for my older cats. The two kittens my daughter recently brought home from college love it too. We tried more expensive brands but they still prefer the Cat Chow Gentle.

Why argue with that? Price is right and the cats are happy. Win/win
Lisa C.
Morgantown, WV
Again, my cat is super picky and also has stomach issues. Cat chow gentle doesn't bother her stomach and she actually eats it and not the dogs food!
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Es buen producto, aunque no es el mejor. Lo volveria a comprar para mis gatas ya que les cae bien