BY CAT CHOW

We know that many adult cats struggle with sensitive stomachs, which inspired our latest formula: Purina Cat Chow Gentle. While great for feeding all adult cats, this formula is designed especially for the ones with digestive sensitivities such as stomach upset. Its natural fiber blend, high quality protein and no added artificial colors help promote healthy digestion without compromising on 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Also available in a 6.3 lb. and 13 lb. bag. And don’t forget, we offer a variety of great-tasting formulas, all with trusted nutrition for feeding great relationships: Purina Kitten Chow, Purina Cat Chow Complete, Indoor, Naturals and Healthy Weight. see more...

• I have a question Is there a specific type of cat that c...1 Answers
  • Can I feed this formula to a cat younger than 6 months? 1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "I definitely recommend it for cats with sensitive stomachs, like mine." in 2 reviews
  • "Just tried this a few weeks ago because I had a coupon for it and my cat, Puddin, LOVES it." in 1 review
  • "It is good quality and there is a good amount of it for the price." in 1 review
Haley P.
This cat food works wonders! We ended up having to switch our babies from meow mix to this. Because of of them kept getting sick from the meow mix. This has help his little stomach so much. I recommend this 1000% to anyone that has a cat that can’t keep down any other brand.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This gentle cat food is the only food one of my cats will eat. I originally purchased it for my older cat who tends to have a sensitive stomach now that she is older, and my younger cat imprinted on it and will not eat anything else. This cat food does not upset my older cat's stomach and they are both healthy and seem very happy with this food.
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only food my two little kittens will eat. I got them about a month ago and found that they loved this food! It seems to help with digestion. Accidentally got something else one time and they would not eat the other food they wanted this one! It's also not that expensive. I get the big 13 pound bag.
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is what I feed my girls. it rapidly eliminated the eye watering flatulence coming out of one of them. seriously I was concerned I might have to register her as a weapon of mass destruction. two of my girls get along very well with this food, the other has a little trouble with it, with some really stinky poop, but not getting face farts from our resident wmd is worth the trade off.
Stormy D.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom recommend switching my cats to this food since I was having some issues with them throwing up the indoor formula more often now. My cats are older so this seems to have helped keep their tummies a little more settled and the price really isn't any different from what I was feeding them before.
Krista B.
New London, CT
Not the best ingredients, but my cat eats it up and it helped with his digestive system. After two years of trying different foods to help with his loose stool, this stuff finally did the trick! The price is great and you can get it almost anywhere!
julia m.
Nauvoo, IL
Just tried this a few weeks ago because I had a coupon for it and my cat, Puddin, LOVES it. I have never seen her so happy to eat dry food. I usually have a hard time getting her to eat her dry food in the morning she will hold out for her can of wet food for dinner but she now eats her breakfast.
Sarah Marie G.
This stuff is awesome and gives you way more bang for your buck than the expensive stuff without compromising on the ingredients . I would highly recommend this if you are looking to save a few bucks but need good ingredients for your kitty
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
The gentle formula is the only one my cat can eat, other food gave her diarrhea and this works great for her sensitive tummy. It’s a good value to other cat foods for sure and I would recommend as an option to any cats with tummy troubles before trying the super expensive food
Teresa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two babies love this purple purina bag. They will not eat any other type of food. It has to be this purple one. Theyre soo piccky when it comes to food. I got two domestic cats and this is all they been eating since i got them.
Jackie P.
State College
Can I feed this formula to a cat younger than 6 months?
David H.
Johnston
I have a question Is there a specific type of cat that can eat that food or is it for every type of cat??