BY PURINA

Features Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals; 100% Complete & Balanced For Cats of All Ages Great Taste Strong, Healthy Muscles see more...

Angela B.
Purina Cat Chow Complete Formula 3.15lb I volunteer with the local humane society and this is what we feed the kittens and adult cats. It is a lower cost high quality food that the cats can begin to thrive on. The cats seem to enjoy it and I feel like I can recommend this brand to people that would otherwise buy a store brand or other low cost food.
Ericka R.
Chattanooga, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are so picky and this is the only brand of cat food they will eat! I like it because they like it, it's easy on the wallet, and you can find it in most stores!
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve been feeding my cat Purina cat food since she was a kitten this formula gives her all the nutrients she needs to be healthy. And she is just that! Healthy! No problems with digestion, no diseases, she’s active, and at a healthy weight. I live that I can buy this at any pet store, drug store or places like Walmart and target too. It’s affordable and has been good to my fur baby!
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
I feed this to my hedgehog and it's great! Good nutrition, good size food bits, my grandma also gives it to her cat and he loves it. He's an orange tabby. It's also not pricey either! Definitely will rebuy again
Kelly B.
This is the only food that my cats will eat. They absolutely love it!! It's also affordable which is a plus.
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I generally stick to Purina Complete Cat Chow, it's inexpensive, I trust the brand, and my cat loves it!
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Purina cat chow is great cat food. Our cats seem to love the flavor and the price is affordable!
Sara P.
Naugatuck
This is the only food my cat will eat. He has put on a lot of weight eating this food though.
Meghan J.
Trail, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kitty's just chow this up! Inexpensive yet the cats love it. Haven't purchased any other brand in my cats 4 years!