BY PURINA

Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Cat Food for Cats of All Ages.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
Great taste.
Strong, healthy muscles.
100% Complete & balanced.
The Johnson family Blaine, Minnesota. see more...

• Is this for both indoor and outdoor cats?3 Answers
Purina Cat Chow Complete Cat Food
  • "My adult cat used to love this cat food until she got a little older so i switched to Iams but i think this food is better for younger cats." in 3 reviews
  • "One of them has a sensitive stomach and this food does not upset him." in 1 review
  • "My cat really likes it." in 1 review
  • "He is very picky but love Purina!" in 1 review
  • "My cat is so picky and only likes wet food but will eat too much of it." in 1 review
Mia P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the ONLY cat food my cat will eat. Any other kind and he will take his paw and flip it out of his bowl. Spoiled much? If your cat is spoiled. Try this food 😃
Miranda P.
My cat doesn't seem to puke this one up and she still eats it. I know there are better ones out there but for now this one does the job. I have nothing bad so say about it but I can't give it a glowing review either....
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
My kitty and I have no complaints! He loves his wet food so what I do is give him that but also give him a handful of this dry food on top of the wet stuff. He gobbles it up!
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only foot I buy my cats. I have 3 cats and all of them love this food. I have tried other foods in the past but this is the only food they all agree on. It’s so easy on there tummies and they love it.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats seem to like this food. I only buy them fancy feast but my mom picked this up for them. My older cat eats about 2-3 times a day and my younger cat eats maybe 4 times. I would recommend this brand to other cat owners.
Liz S.
Peoria
A good economical choice. My cats have been on this for nearly two years and have maintained good health and weight. I know wet food is better, but if you’re going to go dry and affordable, this is a good direction to go.
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
My cat loves this food. He is 10 years old, and it helps keep him healthy and nourished. It’s reasonably priced and can be found at most major stores, which is convenient.
Melissa P.
This is the only cat food we feed our adult, male cat, Mr. Frodo. He loves it. It's good quality and a decent price. It isn't messy since its dry food. If I put another food in his bowl his sniffs and gets a bit snobby lol!
McKenzie A.
This food does the job, my mom feeds this type of food to the stray cat outside and he seems to love it just fine. However, I do not feed my cat this brand because it causes his bathroom experiences to smell quite unpleasant and it only seems to be when he eats this brand so we switched.
Josary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've been using this cat food for about 3 years and my cats love it. One is an indoor cat and one is an outdoor cat and seems to keep them both healthy, the price is good if you're on a budget. Ps one of my cats have a sensitive stomach and this does not upset her stomach (:
Julie D.
Woodsfield, OH
Is this for both indoor and outdoor cats?

Kohl's