Purina Cat Chow Complete Cat Food uploaded by Bre S.Purina Cat Chow Complete Cat Food uploaded by Ana J.

BY PURINA

Purina® Cat Chow® Complete Cat Food for Cats of All Ages.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
Great taste.
Strong, healthy muscles.
100% Complete & balanced.
The Johnson family Blaine, Minnesota. see more...

• Is this for both indoor and outdoor cats?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "My adult cat used to love this cat food until she got a little older so i switched to Iams but i think this food is better for younger cats." in 3 reviews
  • "He is very picky but love Purina!" in 1 review
  • "One of them has a sensitive stomach and this food does not upset him." in 1 review
  • "My cat is so picky and only likes wet food but will eat too much of it." in 1 review
  • "My cat really likes it." in 1 review
Mia P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the ONLY cat food my cat will eat. Any other kind and he will take his paw and flip it out of his bowl. Spoiled much? If your cat is spoiled. Try this food 😃
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only foot I buy my cats. I have 3 cats and all of them love this food. I have tried other foods in the past but this is the only food they all agree on. It’s so easy on there tummies and they love it.
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
My cat loves this food. He is 10 years old, and it helps keep him healthy and nourished. It’s reasonably priced and can be found at most major stores, which is convenient.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats seem to like this food. I only buy them fancy feast but my mom picked this up for them. My older cat eats about 2-3 times a day and my younger cat eats maybe 4 times. I would recommend this brand to other cat owners.
Melissa P.
This is the only cat food we feed our adult, male cat, Mr. Frodo. He loves it. It's good quality and a decent price. It isn't messy since its dry food. If I put another food in his bowl his sniffs and gets a bit snobby lol!
McKenzie B.
This food does the job, my mom feeds this type of food to the stray cat outside and he seems to love it just fine. However, I do not feed my cat this brand because it causes his bathroom experiences to smell quite unpleasant and it only seems to be when he eats this brand so we switched.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this stuff! Also has a lot of very healthy supplements. Have been feeding this to her for two years now and she's never gotten tired of it. I will never stop using purina! Would recommend this to any and every cat owner.
Josary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've been using this cat food for about 3 years and my cats love it. One is an indoor cat and one is an outdoor cat and seems to keep them both healthy, the price is good if you're on a budget. Ps one of my cats have a sensitive stomach and this does not upset her stomach (:
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I can't give my cats opinion but I've noticed a significant difference in my pets. They seem so much healthier and happier and their coats have never been shinier
Leanna W.
Warren, NJ
Fairly reasonably priced dry cat food. No ill effects noticed with either cat, though the older male seemed put-off by the smell or taste. The younger female car gobbled it right up
Julie D.
Woodsfield, OH
Is this for both indoor and outdoor cats?