BY PURINA #53 in Cat Food & Treats

Purina® Complete Cat Chow® Brand Cat Food.
The Johnson Family Blaine, Minnesota.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
For cats of all ages.
Great taste.
Strong, healthy muscles.
100% complete & balanced. see more...

• Would my cat like this? Is it good for my car4 Answers
  • I give my baby Cash the Purina Cat Chow Indoor formula but was ac...3 Answers
  • It is for cats of any age?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My cat loves this, she is a picky eater and this is one of the only foods she eats and enjoys." in 2 reviews
  • "A really good product." in 1 review
  • "She is not the biggest fan so far and isn't really a picky eater. " in 1 review
  • "Also reduced hair ball attacks and keeps his fur healthy. " in 1 review
Clarissa M.
Plant city , FL
Pet Lover Expert
Kind of expensive but the nutrition is good for your cats and is heathy mine has grew up on it and has not had any issues with it at all can find it in about every store that i can think of and comes in small and big bags
Sandy J.
Mountain View
Pet Lover Expert
I have always fed my cats this brand. They are happy and healthy and maintain a great weight. They are indoor/outdoor kitties so this particular variety works great for us. When I dip their food the go crazy ready for me this out it in their bowl to eat!
hannah h.
Asheboro
Purina complete cat chow is the most affordable cat food for the quality. This is the only my food my cat doesn’t leave sitting in the bowl for days. The size of the pieces are small enough for her to chew with ease.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert
My 3 cats loves Purina Cat Chow. I have been feeding them this cat food for almost two years after switching from 9lives. I have seen a change in there energy and over satisfaction of their food. The bowls don't stay full for long. definitely a staple in our house.
Alexandria W.
Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert
I have fed this to my cats in the past and I feed this along with purina kitten chow to my foster cats since it is reasonably priced. I feel like it is better than most other stuff at stores such as Walmart. However, I recently have upgraded to a much better cat food brand. But this food isn't bad for the price and quality you get for the price.
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert
This has seemed to really helped with my cats hairball problems! He also has a really sensitive stomach and this has helped settle everything and not mess his stomach up! I’ve been mixing some hairball liquid stuff in it also that has helped.Purina ONE® Dry FoodHartz 3 Oz Advanced Care Hairball Remedy 95009
Grace D.
Shawnee, KS
I buy the 14 pound bag for about $12 and it lasts me 6 months! My cat loves it, and she isn't sick as much as she had been with other foods. Tmi, but it also makes her poop not rancid. She only gets about 1/2 cup a day and it is perfect! It lasts her all day, so she is free to eat whenever she feels like it!
Shaina S.
Denver, CO
My stupid fat cat will only eat this stuff. He won't touch the kind that is good for him, only the cheap fatty foods. Luckily it doesn't make him at stinky as some others get, but the only other good food he will eat is fresh salmon. He also only will eat the purina pate wet foods. He's a weirdo.
Sonia V.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat will actually eat these and dont make her sick like other brands such as 9 lives and friskies. These have helped her get better after eating the other brands.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Pet Lover Expert
Our local animal shelter uses this brand of cat food and the cats seem to really enjoy it. We especially like this food because there is no red dye number 5 in it. The crunchy food also helps with tartar build up on the animals teeth. This item is reasonably priced
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this good for cats with sensitive stomachs?
Maria Paula C.
It is for cats of any age?
Kinsley R.
Does your kitten/cat love this?
Janiel S.
Would my cat like this? Is it good for my car
Annae B.
I give my baby Cash the Purina Cat Chow Indoor formula but was actually wondering if anyone thinks the complete is actually a better choice? Does your cats seem to like it better. it does seem to offer a little more but either way Purina is my only choice.