BY PURINA #13 in Cat Food

Purina® Complete Cat Chow® Brand Cat Food.
The Johnson Family Blaine, Minnesota.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
For cats of all ages.
Great taste.
Strong, healthy muscles.
100% complete & balanced. see more...

• Would my cat like this? Is it good for my car4 Answers
  • I give my baby Cash the Purina Cat Chow Indoor formula bu...3 Answers
  • It is for cats of any age?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My cat loves this, she is a picky eater and this is one of the only foods she eats and enjoys." in 2 reviews
  • "She is not the biggest fan so far and isn't really a picky eater. " in 1 review
  • "Also reduced hair ball attacks and keeps his fur healthy. " in 1 review
  • "A really good product." in 1 review
Tess W.
Belleville
My family can typically purchase this cat food at any drug store (Dollar General, Walmart, etc). My cat isn’t necessarily “picky”, but this is the only cat food we’ve been able to feed her without her getting sick (maybe TMI: but we’d find small piles of vomit throughout the house with other cat foods). I can’t complain about it, maybe this is weird, but my dog occasionally enjoys it too (LOL). It’s just nice to see our cat not being sick, and having a food that is easy to find! Something to look into if you’re unsure what to get!
Casey G.
This is the only cat food i will buy.  My 4 cats all like it.  They don't get sick from it like they have from other brands.  Its priced well and seems to be good quality.  i always purchase at walmart and can sometimes find coupons for money off the larger bags, which is a huge plus!
Allyson W.
Wilmington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not what I normally pick but inexpensive and my cats didn't seem to dislike it. I have a ginger tabby and a tortoise shell it was inexpensive so good when on a budget but the ingredients were sub par, I felt and as soon as I could afford better, I threw the bag away.
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
To be honest I buy this because it’s one of the cheapest cat foods available at our local Meijer. BUT I have 2 cats who have been eating it for about 3 years and neither one has had any issues with it. I would switch if they did. They paw at the cupboard for it every night so it must taste alright
Blaze L.
My cat hates this food and it gives her diarrhea she's a fat cat and I just fill up her bowl when it's empty she went from eating 2 bowls a day to maybe half a bowl if we're lucky and she's dropping weight fast I would not recommend this food
Tomi P.
Clare, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1 year old indoor/outdoor cat and this is a pretty good fit for her. It is reasonably priced, easy to find, and she loves it. Her coat and eyes are bright and it gives her the energy she needs to be a feisty calico.
Meghan ♋.
Columbus, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She loves her cat food! She always wants her bowl filled with it and will follow me around the house and just meow I’m not sure what kind of cat she is we adopted her when she was just a kitten! This is all I buy for her!
90s-199x A.
Orlando, FL
This is the best dry food to give a very active cat. My cat enjoys this dry food and doesn't get tired of it. My cat has always given me problems with his weight but this made him a bit chubby. I would recommend
Grace A.
The Purina Cat Chow complete is my dry cat food of choice for my cats. Well balanced with nutrients and flavor. I have 2 felines and they love to eat this throughout the day. I would recommend to any cat owner.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have never had a problem with eating this. They love it. Great packaging and it’s affordable and does the job. this is the only type of cat food I buy for them and I highly recommend this to cat owners
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this good for cats with sensitive stomachs?
Maria Paula C.
It is for cats of any age?
Kinsley R.
Does your kitten/cat love this?
Janiel S.
Would my cat like this? Is it good for my car
Annae B.
I give my baby Cash the Purina Cat Chow Indoor formula but was actually wondering if anyone thinks the complete is actually a better choice? Does your cats seem to like it better. it does seem to offer a little more but either way Purina is my only choice.