BY PURINA

Cat chow indoor dry cat food - 6.3 lb see more...

Khera M.
My indoor only cat seems to really enjoy this food and I enjoy the fact that it is keeping her healthy by giving her all the nutrition an indoor cat needs. Switched to this brand a couple years back and don't plan on changing anytime soon.
Amanda T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the foods my cat eats all the time,she has stomach discomfort so this helps with her constant licking and hairballs. As far as her stools they look normal with this food. My cat is almost 14 years old so this food has been her favorite I add Rachel Ray food with chicken and chickpeas with this to give her a variety of vitamins and taste.
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Same dry food I’ve had my cat on since the day I adopted him 9 years ago. It was what he was being fed so stuck with it. He gets half can of wet 2x/day and then a full bowl of this. He doesn’t overeat his dry food, but the one time I tried changing it he wouldn’t even try it. So I’m guessing he loves this one.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the dry food that I feed my two cats every day. They each get about one measuring cup full per day. I have had issues with other brands making my cats throw up hairballs in the past, and this is the first dry food brand that I haven’t had that issue with. I will continue to use it.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is the favorite of both of my two cats. They aren’t really fans of wet foods so this is the food they eat daily. We tried several different kinds of food and this is the one that they seemed to take the most liking to.
Sammy G.
crabtree
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats both enjoy this food! They come running as soon as they hear me scooping the food into their bowls! I think it’s definitely a fair price and would recommend to other cat owners. I would re-purchase.
Fenna B.
Akron, OH
I buy a variety of food for my cats. When they are young, I feed them kitten food. As they age, I feed them food for older cats. I'm very careful about how much they eat, so I rarely worry about weight specific formulas. Since all of my cats are indoor cats, I sometimes buy indoor formulas. I've recently bought this food for my cats, and I have to say they totally love it. This is definitely a regular staple in my home.
Jackie M.
I have fed my cats this plenty of times they do go outside so I often get them regular Purina cat chow. I have never had a problem with my cats eating this food however I feel they get bored of the same flavored food. I wish there were more variety. It is a decent price for about $12 a bag on sale.
Heather W.
Minonk, IL
So far Purina brandcis the only kind of food my cat will eat. She loves this variety. She is an indoor cat so this food helps with her digestion and overall health. She's very active and hasn't had any issues. She loves this food. We highly recommend it!
Erica H.
I have always had outside cats, this is my first indoor cat.. i was just feeding him regular cat food and he started gaining weight. So I put him on the Purina Indoor, and he looks great! He absolutely loves the food and is always looking forward to be fed