BY PURINA #65 in Cat Food

Cat chow indoor dry cat food - 16 lb see more...

• Is it really all that different to purchase an indoor mix for an ...1 Answers
  • I have tried this with my cats and they don't seem to be able to ...1 Answers
  • Is this best for adult cats, or can I feed it to my kitten?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Sara L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was given this food by a friend when I rescued Wilbur at 5 weeks.  I was worried because he was only about 5 weeks when a friend found him alone on a hiking trail. But he went to town on the food and his vet said that if he is eating it I didn't have to switch to a kitten food.  He is now almost 9 months old and continues to enjoy this food! He is not a big fan of the green pieces in it but will still eat them! I tried once to change his food to 9 lives to see if he liked it better. That was a bad idea! We will continue with this food as long as he still loves it. Also its not that bad of a price I buy the 16lb bag for around 14 or 15 dollars and it last him 3 to 4 months!
brittnee W.
Rochester, IN
For the last 10 years we’ve used the indoor formula on our kitties. One of my cats has a sensitive stomach and this is the only cat food she can eat, i have never had any problems with this brand and love purina. Veterans have recommended this brand for my pets and i stand by the recommendation
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is the main cat food we have fed our sweet girl since she was born 5 years ago! It has more calories than other healthier brands, but she likes it so we continue to give it to her. Our veterinarian also agrees it is a good brand for her to continue to use. Will continue to repurchase.
Alyssa H.
ravenna
My cats absolutely love the purina cat chow indoor formula. Unlike friskies or meow mix cat food, the purina cat chow does not make my cats sick and eliminates the frequency of hairballs. Plus it has a great value for my money and will definitely continue purchasing
Rebecca B.
Jackson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Penelope really loves this cat food. I like that it is specifically made for indoor cats. I think this is a good choice compared to other brands of cat food. Penelope's energy is good as well as her digestion I have noticed since starting the Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula 3.15lb. I also feed her about 4 to 5 tablespoons about 3 or 4 times a day instead of letting her eat a large amount a few times a day. It seems to really help maintain her weight. I would recommend this and I will continue using this to feed her.
Dalton A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We mix this in with wet food for our cat to give her food a little more substance, and she loves it. Easy for her to process, crunchy, with all the nutrients she needs. She’s getting up there in years, so it’s nice to have a good she can easily digest.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge, VA
When we first adopted Zola, we started out on this brand. She absolutely loves this brand. I didn't have to worry about her getting all the nutrition she needs or hairballs. She doesn't do well with other brands of cat food, they make her sick.
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I almost always buy the Purina Cat Chow Adult Cat Food Indoor. My cat is very picky, she wont eat wet cat food, treats, or even most human foods, so to find that she eats this well was great! No need to switch up what works!
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this stuff! She always begs for it and would also meow for it. I've been using this product for my cat food about a year now and it has never failed for my cat. I would definitely buy this product again.
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I switched to Purina Cat Chow a few months ago for my picky cat, and we couldn't be happier. He was eating a brand that was made for outdoor cats who are super active and was gaining too much weight. We've tried many others but he would not eat them. He loves this brand. We always get the big bag and it lasts for a while at a great price point.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
What other Purina dry cat foods would you recommend that your cats like beside this one?
Casey D.
Is this good for cats with sensitive stomachs?
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this best for adult cats, or can I feed it to my kitten?
Tamara B.
I have tried this with my cats and they don't seem to be able to digest it well. Any ideas?
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is it really all that different to purchase an indoor mix for an exclusively indoor cat or does it not really matter?