BY PURINA #59 in Cat Food

Cat chow indoor dry cat food - 16 lb see more...

• Is it really all that different to purchase an indoor mix...1 Answers
  • I have tried this with my cats and they don't seem to be ...1 Answers
  • Is this best for adult cats, or can I feed it to my kitten?2 Answers
Athena B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For years I used Purina Cat Chow as the go-to cat food for my cat over the past few years she has gotten slightly older so I've had to switch her to a different Purina cat food but this used to be the best for her she used to love the food so much I feel like it helped give her the nutrients that she needed she's been really healthy and I've fed her the brand Purina her entire life so I would say it's safe to say that from kitten to old lady Hood cuz she's 9 now LOL she has been completely healthy with me feeding her solely Purina. So if you're looking for a really great cat food for your cat from kitten to adulthood Purina Cat Chow is the way to go.
Mandi G.
Sacramento
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only one my cats will eat.  They love it.  Years ago our vet told us to feed a dog we had rescued Purina to help build him back up.  I haven’t fed anything else to any of my animals since.  Great quality product you can count on.  Would recommend to anyone!
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cat kibble is the only one that all four of my cats will eat. We’ve tried several brands from generic to veterinary diet manufacturers, and we can finally say that this is the one! This food is priced super affordably. It’s almost always in stock at our local pet supply/grocery stores.
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
love how it's healthy for my cat and doesn't have anything weird in it. it is better for her to eat bc she is a picky eater.  the pros are she loves the taste. the value is good and it's a little pricey but worth it for my cat. I would buy this again bc my cat prefers this brand.
Rebecca B.
Jackson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Penelope really loves this cat food. I like that it is specifically made for indoor cats. I think this is a good choice compared to other brands of cat food. Penelope's energy is good as well as her digestion I have noticed since starting the Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula 3.15lb. I also feed her about 4 to 5 tablespoons about 3 or 4 times a day instead of letting her eat a large amount a few times a day. It seems to really help maintain her weight. I would recommend this and I will continue using this to feed her.
Jessica S.
S Bloomfield, OH
Cat Chow indoor doesn’t upset my cats stomachs and they really love the taste. I don’t stray to different brands or flavors in fear it may upset their bellies and they don’t seem to mind. Hopefully they never stop making it because I’m a customer for life!
Brittney F.
Woodbridge, VA
When we first adopted Zola, we started out on this brand. She absolutely loves this brand. I didn't have to worry about her getting all the nutrition she needs or hairballs. She doesn't do well with other brands of cat food, they make her sick.
Jacqueline F.
Aurora
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three cats who looove eating and when it comes to their food they can be a tad bit picky, but they love their Purina and always run to the kitchen when they hear us opening the bag for them. I totally recommend for any cat lover!
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like to buy a big bad for all my cats I have three but two are in side and the other thinks he’s a tiger or something but he always comes home for his food. My cats love this brand and if I change it up they really let
Me know they disapprove. I like this brand and lots of there selection but always use this one as a main.
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
This is my two girls favorite! I tried to switch and they literally went on a hunger strike 🤣 so I had to switch back! I like that it has complete nutrition and Hairball control!!! I also love that they have a rewards program.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
What other Purina dry cat foods would you recommend that your cats like beside this one?
Casey D.
Is this good for cats with sensitive stomachs?
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this best for adult cats, or can I feed it to my kitten?
Tamara B.
I have tried this with my cats and they don't seem to be able to digest it well. Any ideas?
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is it really all that different to purchase an indoor mix for an exclusively indoor cat or does it not really matter?