BY PURINA #69 in Cat Food & Treats

Cat chow indoor dry cat food - 16 lb see more...

• Is it really all that different to purchase an indoor mix for an ...1 Answers
  • I have tried this with my cats and they don't seem to be able to ...1 Answers
  • Is this best for adult cats, or can I feed it to my kitten?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Rebecca B.
Jackson, TN
Pet Lover Expert
My cat Penelope really loves this cat food. I like that it is specifically made for indoor cats. I think this is a good choice compared to other brands of cat food. Penelope's energy is good as well as her digestion I have noticed since starting the Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula 3.15lb. I also feed her about 4 to 5 tablespoons about 3 or 4 times a day instead of letting her eat a large amount a few times a day. It seems to really help maintain her weight. I would recommend this and I will continue using this to feed her.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge, VA
When we first adopted Zola, we started out on this brand. She absolutely loves this brand. I didn't have to worry about her getting all the nutrition she needs or hairballs. She doesn't do well with other brands of cat food, they make her sick.
Samantha S.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is 15 years old and has been eating this her whole life. In fact, we have tried other brands in the past just to test them out and change things up and she refused to eat anything other than purina.
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I switched to Purina Cat Chow a few months ago for my picky cat, and we couldn't be happier. He was eating a brand that was made for outdoor cats who are super active and was gaining too much weight. We've tried many others but he would not eat them. He loves this brand. We always get the big bag and it lasts for a while at a great price point.
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Pet Lover Expert
This is the type of food that was given to us when we adopted one of our cats and they have always loved it. We have gone back and forth on other indoor formula cat foods, but they love purina the best by far.
Jeminie M.
Edinburg, TX
My cats have been eating this food for as long as I can remember are usually don't feed them because they're outside cats but whenever they come into the house are usually just shake the food containers so they can go outside because they're not allowed inside ha ha ha ha
Sierra R.
Joplin
The only brand my cat eats. She loves this dry food. She has been eating this brand since she was big enough to eat dry food. She started with the kitten chow and then we switched over to the adult food. I'll never use another brand.
Elizabeth S.
Athens
my cat loves this stuff, whenever the bag makes a noise, he runs over hoping it is time for food. it is really good for preventing spraying and hair balls. they have a lot of different lines of the food, which is nice because you can switch depending on what is best for your cat
Caylie S.
Pet Lover Expert
I’ve been using this brand for my cats for the last 2-3 years and it’s always been great. My cats do well on this food and don’t have any problems with it. The price of it is good. I would recommend this brand to others.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
I’ve been buying this brand for a while and my cat doesn’t seem to have any issues with it. The price is pretty good as well. He usually doesn’t eat the expensive food when i buy it. This brand seems to be his favorite.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
What other Purina dry cat foods would you recommend that your cats like beside this one?
Casey D.
Is this good for cats with sensitive stomachs?
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this best for adult cats, or can I feed it to my kitten?
Tamara B.
I have tried this with my cats and they don't seem to be able to digest it well. Any ideas?
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Pet Lover Expert
Is it really all that different to purchase an indoor mix for an exclusively indoor cat or does it not really matter?