Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodCat Chow
Purina Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb

Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb

Cat chow indoor dry cat food - 16 lb

What makes this especially good for an indoor cat?
Does you cat prefer Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb or 9Lives dry cat food?
Would anyone recommend this?
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb!
Denise G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Denise G.
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Denise G.
My cats and kitten like this brand alot. I've tried other but this cat food is small for the kittens to eat with not problem and the same with the bigger cats. The price is good and they have small and large bags plus you can join purina perk points, which you can submit your receipt & earn points to get cool stuff.
Perla R.
Chula Vista, CA
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves this dry cat food. He seems happy with it, and is maintaining a healthy weight. His coat is shiny, and eyes bright. He's a Cat Chow kitty!
Jada M.
Los Angeles
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Jada M.
Decent food. I used to feed my cat the cat food from Aldi’s and he would bite it in half and never eat it all. He likes this one a lot more and it’s cheap.
Sandra T.
Polk City, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Sandra T.
Purchased at: Target
My cat likes Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb. It has high protein since real chicken is the number one ingredient. And you can earn rewards at catchow.com.
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the go to foods for our cats. We have noticed one of our cats doesn't respond well to this indoor stuff, but does to other flavors. We are trying something new for them, but I always recommend buying thus for pets indoors. Add a cat food topper and they have themselves a delicious cat meal.
Bri B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Bri B.
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Bri B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I fed this to my cat for years! She loves meal time and knows exactly how to open the cabinet to her food. She never had digestive issues and loved this brand of food. The bags last about a month so it last us! And keeps her healthy. I highly recommend for indoor cats! Like mine
Jill H.
Saint Charles, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our most purchased cat food. It has not caused urinary issues with any of our 3 cats so we call it a win since it fits well within budget. Gives them the nutrients that they need to stay healthy through the aging process.
Annesa P.
Woodland, WA
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Annesa P.
My cat is very satisfied with this cat food. We haven’t had any problems. He seems to eat a lot more I just wish there were some other ingredients.
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
This food is enjoyed by all three of my cats. It also doesn't make them sick which is important because one has a sensitive stomach.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandra T.
Polk City, FL
Trisha B. il y a 18 jours
Purina. Its all I will give my cats. 9lives only messes with every cat I have had. When it comes to dry food.
Bri S.
Saint Joseph
il y a un an
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb ? Do you think this cat food is a good choice as far as ingredients go?
Trisha B. il y a 18 jours
I buy this for my cats. They love it. Well one does, the other cat it causes problems for we believe. We are still getting to the root of his problem but this food I think upsets him. But I do recommend because my other cat and past cats love it.
Jennifer G.
Louisville
il y a un an
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb Is this food good for a cat with a sensitive stomach?
Trisha B. il y a 18 jours
No. I am just discovering this. We had to change up the food since my cat Dean tend to hang by the litter when eating this. He reacts to goods differently than his brother who has no problem. I would suggest a different food for a cat with stomach issues.
Tammy S.
Nikki S. il y a 2 ans
My cats love it and we have never switched brands.
Nida H.
Ellicott City, MD
Maria L. il y a 2 ans
No, the pieces are too big. They have the kitten version.
Laura G.
Bronx, NY
Abbigail D. il y a 2 ans
My pets personality like Purina and wiskas but it’s important to see what your vet recommends too as every animal is different and may have different needs them others