BY PURINA

Cat chow healthy weight dry cat food - 6.3 lb see more...

Elizabeth R.
I used to feed this to my cats and they loved it. I’m not sure if it kept all of them at a healthy weight though since one of them is overweight😅 They did enjoy it though which I’m glad because I thought they were going to be picky and not eat it
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a bit round in the midsection and the vet said she is a bit overweight. It happens sometimes to inside cats after they are spayed. Anyways, she actually likes this food better than the regular food and has lost a little of the extra weight. It's been a couple of years and that's the only reason for the 4 stars, I would like to see all of the excess weight off.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
The cat I bought this for was very overweight and a mega picky eater, seems like an oxymoron, but that her! She ate it once like she'd never eaten before and refused to touch it ever again. My other cats ate it just fine, but the boys don't have weight issues so I can't attest to the efficacy of that aspect of the food.
Jenn M.
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been using this type of dry food for a couple of years now and both of my cats really like it. One cat has a sensitive stomach and this doesn't cause him any issues. The other is a little heavier and this helps him from gaining any additional weight.
Heather E.
Carver, MA
I have am extremely picky cat, she will not eat anything besides dry food and seems to like this one best. in addition to that, she gets far less hairballs with this food than any other. the one downside though is the lack of any weightless whatsoever in the past 3 years we've bought it, but maybe that's just her genetics.
Courtney E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this food. He is older (24, not even kidding) so he's missing some teeth. He loves this food because it has some crunch to keep him interested, but it's not so hard that he can't eat it.
Jerri H.
Meadville, MS
My cat had gained a good bit of weight and I made the switch to this cat food. I have noticed a difference in the tummy area after altering her feeding schedule. She loves this food.
Lauren  C.
Lakewood, OH
I started my cat out on this food and he threw up every other day. He finally just stopped eating it. We switched him to another brand and he has been fine ever since....2 years later.
Amanda L.
bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. She is a large calico about 15 lbs so I like to keep her on a healthy weight diet and this food works. Cons it only comes in one flavor
bridget c.
Both of my two cats really enjoyed it and its a very reasonable price! Also its always on sale and easy to grab at the grocery store if were low on food!