Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 6.3 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb!
Columbus, GA
This is what we feed our cats regularly. They literally will not eat any other brand. It’s a bit pricey, but you’re paying for quality.
Patrick Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is the only food that my cat will eat. She has a very sensitive tummy and this has definitely helped. No more upset stomach for her.
Athens
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food, her name is Bella. It makes her fur shiny and soft. I suggest this kind, and it would be awesome to get more
Lewiston
My cats seem to love it. We started off with the yellow bag and went to the blue one and they are still eating it so it must be good.
Dallas Center , IA
Basic, affordable, quality cat food. Our cat hasn’t had a single hair ball since we started him on this food about five years ago.
Mauldin, SC
My cats love food, there’s no doubt about that. But they’re pretty picky when it comes to it. This is one of the few they’ll eat!!
All 6 of my cats have no issues with this food. My oldest cat is 13yrs and youngest 5. They are all healthy and love this product.
Concord, NC
My cats have sensitive stomachs. I have tried this brand a couple times, and it always upsets my cats stomachs. Wouldn't buy again
Pansey
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Since my cats differ in age I chose Purina complete to make sure my cats' needs were met. The price is good for the larger vags.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food so much, I changed it one other time and they wouldn’t eat it I ended up having to go back to this stuff.

Looking for your answer?