Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 6.3 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb!
Bridgeport, CT
It’s the only food my cats will eat every day. I’ve tried a few others- and they either got bored quickly or had upset tummies. This has been the go- to brand for years now. Even my dog enjoys this!
jackson
All 3 of my cats really seem to love Purina cat chow. The only thing I dislike is one of cats has a sensitive stomach and he throws it up, but I’ve found that with all brands of food. I would definitely recommend this product
Jb Mdl, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves this dry food! Which is great because it gives her all the nutrients she needs to be a healthy indoor kitty. I have nothing bad to say about it! Would definitely recommend to any cat owners.
Triadelphia
My kitty is really picky. The only 2 foods I can get her to eat are the regular Cat Chow pictured in the blue bag and Cat Chow Naturals which I could not find on the list it's in a dark green bag. She turns her nose up at any catfood other than one of these two. They are both nutritional complete I just wish they had more meat as ingredients as opposed to so many byproduct/meal items.
Orlando, FL
This is the only brand of cat food that I feed my black shorthaired cat. She really enjoys the variety of flavors this brand offers. The bag of food lasts my cat a good 2 months. I prefer purina one over this brand but I definitely recommend anyone purchasing this item.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seems to enjoy this food and it makes her fur nice and shiny. She has a sensitive stomach and this food doesn't bother her at all which is nice. It doesn't smell bad and my cat doesn't have issues with it being too hard to chew. I would buy this product again.
phillipsburg
I absolutely love Purina Cat Chow for my cat. She would not eat anything else besides this! She’s absolutely so happy and whenever she doesn’t have her food she gets so sad. I would definitely recommend to others!
Sharon, PA
My cat loves the flavor.  I like that she is getting her nutrition.  It's a good value for the money.  I get this often for her.  She's a blue point Siamese, and she's very picky about her food.
Muncie
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is the only one that doesn’t make them throw up. They enjoy it pretty well as they won’t eat any other type. Pros is I can buy in bulk and it meets expectations and I would recommend to other owners
white sulpher springs
This was one of the first cat foods that we tried her on. She didn’t want to eat it but at the time she was mousing for us. But I still don’t think she liked it. It is a little more expensive as well.

Looking for your answer?