Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 6.3 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She just loves it. That's it. She even asks for more even Kong before her little plate is empty, she wakes me up at night to eat just this.
My cat really likes this brand, the pieces are small enough for her, it seems. I switch between this brand and other, cheaper brands.
Tlaxcala
Comida completa para mi mascota. Le ha funcionado de maravilla. Sus heces no son un caos. Me agrada el producto. Es completo.
Barrington, NS
Good value.  My cats are fussy and like it.  Been buying this brand for years and am satisfied with the quality
Very affordable. My cat loves this food. She digests it well and never has an upset stomach compared to certain brands.
Trenton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very blend colours and tasty for kitties that aren’t picky! My cats truly enjoy it so much they meow for me 😂❤️❤️
Favourite brand for my house full of cats. Only the best for my babies.You get great coupons from them as well.
Sudbury
Cats love it and are always happily full. None are over fat or skinny and not always wining cause hungry.
Winnipeg, MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really love this food. They cannot get enough of the Purina brand and I enjoy this formula for them.
st-basile le grand, Québec
I’ve tried giving him other store brands and I think this one is the best for the low price .

Looking for your answer?