Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 6.3 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb!
Coaldale , AB
This cat food is amazing! It’s has everything that my cat needs for nutrients and I find that he likes it as well. With him going in and out of the house all day, I find that it suits him better then the cat food for indoor and outdoor cats.
lima
Compré este producto para alimentar a los gatos de la calle y realmente es muy bueno, los veo comer rico, porque es un buen producto. Y es obvio, porque es Purina, la marca que les recomiendo para los que tienen perros y gatos
9-173 Geneva street, St.catharines, Ontario
This is my go to. I know lots of people do train free high end cat food but I just cant afford it so for me a person on a budget trying to give my animals the best I can and they enjoy it. No change in hair or weight gain. I would most definitely recommend
kawartha lakes
I tried this food when trying out new ones as my cat was puking a lot. This food seems to do really well with his belly and satisfies him as he is a large cat. I would definitely recommend to other pet owners.
Windsor
The only food my cat will eat and not vomit on. The rest of the foods she won’t eat and will literally try and starve herself. It did meet my expectations and i would recommend it to other cat owners
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food my cats eat! Their "fur" looks rinse and they poop very well, I have used it for the past 14 months and it's good for them, also I have to say it's affordable. Just as I expected since Purina is a nice company, I would recommend this
cuernavaca,mor
Es buen alimento, lo recomiendo ya que el sabor parece gustarle mucho a los gatos que he tenido, aunque debo mencionar que no lo recomiendo que se lo den a gatos pequeños ( 3-4 meses ) yo cometí ese error y mi gato fue el que sufrio al momento de querer hacer sus necesidades .. (Solo para adultos)
Ingleside , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is well priced and gives my cat a full nutritional profile. I always had my cat eating more expensive food but she was always getting sick. Since switching to Purina the grocery store brand she has stopped. This shows that purina is a great value.
River John
Definitely one of the more expensive brands but this company has often sent me high value coupons to put towards my purchases so that says a lot about them. My cat enjoys it. Would recommend to others.
Hamilton
I recently had to pick this up instead of the indoor chow and I will admit I’m not sure of the exact differences in the formula, but it made one of my cats throw up a number of times. Three out of four were fine, but I’ll be sticking to the indoor chow from now on.

Looking for your answer?