Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 6.3 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb!
kildeer
My cat loves this food and easily transitioned to it from the Purina kitten food, which is a huge plus after having food issues with my previous cats!
El Paso, TX
I like to try a variety of different cat food for my 2 cats and always seem to go to Purina. It has all the things my cats need to grow big and strong
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky cat likes it so that’s always a good thing. Seems to keep her weight steady. I don’t buy any other brand because this is what my cat likes.
My cat went from the indoor to the complete formula and seems to love the complete so much more. He seems happy and healthy so that is a good thing.
long beach, ms
Onyx loves her food! She is healthy and maintains a good weight. Her beautiful black coat is shiny! It keeps her full until her next feeding time.
Fuquay-Varina
We only buy Purina and all 5 cats love it, they won’t eat anything else. We’ve tried other types and brands, but they won’t have anything else
Medford, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My cat really enjoys this food as he is always asking for more! He seems to be able to digest it easily and does not have any stomach problems.
Goshen
The only brand I trust for my cats. Recommend by my veterinarian and easy on the budget. I wake up to a nose every morning begging for more!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat wasn't too big of a fan. I checked out the ingredients and it wasn't the best for what and cat should get. It stunk really bad too lol
Surry, ME
The cats liked this food but we switched them over to PurinaOne and they seem to like that a bit better. However, this is more affordable.

Looking for your answer?