Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 6.3 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 6.3 lb!
Coon Rapids, MN
This cat food is great for our cat and he loves it. We have used it for a long time and will continue.
This is our go to food. The cat ate it up and the dog couldn’t resist it either. It’s a great formula.
This is the only food that my cats will eat! They love it! It is affordable too which is always a plus!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats like it, it’s affordable, and appears to be a better health choice compared to other brands.
franklin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has a very sensitive stomach and I found that this food doesn’t make her as sick as others do.
Centreville
My older cat enjoys this food and I like knowing he’s getting all his nutritional needs with this.
Aberdeen, MD
My cat loves it! She sometimes chooses it over wet food. We really like the hair ball control one!
New Providence, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats have always eaten this dry cat food. It is good for them. And they love it. Not expensive
Great food! I work for a veterinary hospital and we also recommend this brand. My animals love it
Barnegat
Purchased at: Walmart
One has a different diet than the other cat. The older one has to eat wet food and also dry food.

Looking for your answer?