BY PURINA

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 6.3 lb see more...

Calie A.
fairbanks
My kitty loves this dry food! Which is great because it gives her all the nutrients she needs to be a healthy indoor kitty. I have nothing bad to say about it! Would definitely recommend to any cat owners.
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
Buying cat food in bulk is great, and bulk litter is even better. My kitties love this food, so I know it won't go to waste. Be sure to store it in a dry cool area, sealed as best you can. I wish there were some sort of zip closure, but that's the only downfall.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
This is one of my cat's favorite brands. They tend to "pick around" the other food when this is mixed during a transition period (I mix brands when we are at the end of one bag, and beginning another!)
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat loves Purina Cat chow. The COMPLETE is perfect for cats of all ages. It provides a lot of nutrients and it's cheap for the good quality of dry food it provides. I get the 16lbs to last me (-:
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
This cat food is hit or miss with the price. Usually it is set at a reasonable price for dry cat food. My cats don't go ga-ga for this food but it is clear they don't mind eating it either.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
My cat loves this food. Where others would give her an upset stomach. It's fairly cheap like $4 a bag. You can find it almost anywhere. Plus there is almost always coupons for it.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
I give this brand of cat food to my cats all the time and they adore it. I have to fill up their bowl at least 2-3 times a day. If it makes them happy, it makes me happy:)
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
I don't like feeding my cats solid food, but I do sprinkle just a bit into their bowls with their wet food. They always come running when they hear it hit the bowl, so I'm assuming they love the taste!
Vanesa F.
Carnesville, GA
This is my cat's favorite cat food formula! He eats this food in proper amounts and does well with his weight. Like many cats, he gains a lot of weight if i free feed this food or any other food.
Shannon N.
Mesa, AZ
My cats love this food so I constantly get it. I usually get the outdoor kind because my cats go outdoors sometimes. But overall, they chow down on this stuff all the time.