BY PURINA

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 6.3 lb see more...

Buy on Target*
Chrys A.
Chrys A.
My cat went from the indoor to the complete formula and seems to love the complete so much more. He seems happy and healthy so that is a good thing.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
My cat wasn't too big of a fan. I checked out the ingredients and it wasn't the best for what and cat should get. It stunk really bad too lol
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
I don't like feeding my cats solid food, but I do sprinkle just a bit into their bowls with their wet food. They always come running when they hear it hit the bowl, so I'm assuming they love the taste!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat loves Purina Cat chow. The COMPLETE is perfect for cats of all ages. It provides a lot of nutrients and it's cheap for the good quality of dry food it provides. I get the 16lbs to last me (-:
Vanesa F.
Vanesa F.
Carnesville, GA
This is my cat's favorite cat food formula! He eats this food in proper amounts and does well with his weight. Like many cats, he gains a lot of weight if i free feed this food or any other food.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
My cat loves this food. Where others would give her an upset stomach. It's fairly cheap like $4 a bag. You can find it almost anywhere. Plus there is almost always coupons for it.
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Mesa, AZ
My cats love this food so I constantly get it. I usually get the outdoor kind because my cats go outdoors sometimes. But overall, they chow down on this stuff all the time.
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
One of our cats really enjoyed this kind. The other acted like we were trying to kill him and refused to eat it.
Deanne L.
Deanne L.
Concord, NC
My cats have sensitive stomachs. I have tried this brand a couple times, and it always upsets my cats stomachs. Wouldn't buy again
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Austin, TX
This cat food is hit or miss with the price. Usually it is set at a reasonable price for dry cat food. My cats don't go ga-ga for this food but it is clear they don't mind eating it either.