Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Jessi H.

BY PURINA

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 16 lb see more...

• "Not expensive andvmy cat loves it!" in 1 review
  • "One of the cats can't eat dry cat food, but the one that can seems to enjoy this brand." in 1 review
  • "It is priced really well but cheaper is not better with pet food." in 1 review
  • "This is the only dry food my cats will eat ." in 1 review
  • "My kitty loves this food, however unfortunately for me it makes her a bit gassy." in 1 review
Jamie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been feeding our two cats this food for over 3 years now. The cats seem
To like it and it is a decent price. Both cats are average weight and have not had any issues or reactions to the food.
Rea Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this dry food, I always keep their 12 lb self continuous Feeder filled with Putin’s complete. They are all great healthy weights and nice think costs and also eat every crumb and leave nothing left for later. I would definitely recommend this food to others
Brandi C.
My cat loves the Purina Complete. It gives her the nutrients she needs. I have a white brown Tabby cat, she’s mostly indoors. I temporarily switched to Purina Indoor Cat Chow because it is to not only give her nutrients, but help build up her immune system and put on healthy weight. I only did that because she weighed less when I took her to her clinic appt. However, I switched her back to Complete because she likes that one the best!
Barbara B.
Grants Pass, OR
my cat absolutely loves this product. she kept wanting it before i could get it out of the bag. it has a great smell to it and she has lost a lot of weight. she does not get  moth balls. she has a better  fuller amount when she has it  i will buy it again i now get it more than friskies
Marwa N.
Oak Forest
If I feed my cat any other brand or types of food he refuses to eat it! He’s pretty picky about his food and I guess this one meets his standards. He never liked any other of the brands whether they were cheaper or more expensive! Well be sticking to this forever.
Deborah O.
Patchogue, NY
I have an older cat and she is very picky about what she eats. I used Nutro brand for years and it was very expensive so I switched to Purina. The protein content is high and my cat has only had one hairball in her 15 years!
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
I usually buy my cat food from Petco or Petsmart. Whenever I can't splurge on the super healthy kind, I buy this. I have three cats and they all love this food. I've bought this in kitten chow and cat chow and they still love it. I'll continue to buy this food.
Belinda R.
Oldfort, TN
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow is my go to cat food. I don't have to worry with this cat food because it is NOT made in China or made with ingredients that are going to make my cats sick and/or die. My cats are very finicky and will not eat just anything. They prefer this food. They do not eat any human food and no wet cat food either. They love Purina and have come to expect only this in their food bowl.
Chanel R.
Casselberry, FL
For years I've searched for a good diet for my now 7 Year cat. This diet is a great choice for any indoor or outdoor cat with lots of protein and a well balanced nutrition. She can not get enough of the flavor and comes running every time.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
This is all we feed the adult kitties at the shelter. Love it. Have never had an issue with cats not liking it. It's easy to find and extremely affordable. They don't have recalls like other brands!
Ashley G.
S Burlington, VT
Why is there so many carbs in this food brand? It's decently priced just wished it had better ingredients.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I usually get my cat either Purina cat chow or Fiskies. I feel him twice a day; one in morning and one at night. He always meows for more food, but I give him more, he will throw up. Should I find another kind of food?
Melanie M.
San Marcos, TX
I'm trying to find a new kind of food for my cat & I don't know what to get her is this a pretty good food for cats?