Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodCat Chow
Purina Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb

Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb

Cat chow complete dry cat food - 16 lb

Is purina cat chow complete OK for cats with sensitive stomachs?
I'm trying to find a new kind of food for my cat & I don't know what to get her is this a pretty good food for cats?
I usually get my cat either Purina cat chow or Fiskies. I feel him twice a day; one in morning and one at night. He always meows for more food, but I give him more, he will throw up. Should I find another kind of food?
Start your review of Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb!
Product Highlights
This is the only dry food my cats will eat .in reviews
It is priced really well but cheaper is not better with pet food.in reviews
She can not get enough of the flavor and comes running every time.in reviews
My kitty loves this food, however unfortunately for me it makes her a bit gassy.in reviews
Not expensive andvmy cat loves it!in reviews
Brenna P.
Canton, GA
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Brenna P.
Is a great product! My cats love this food! It would be better if it was for urinaray tract and hair ball formula together.
Bonnie P.
Saint Clair, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Bonnie P.
I love Purina to begin with, I really love Purina's Complete Cat Chow. It has easy to chew pieces and my cats' seem to love it. You know last week my cat had gotten an upper respiratory infection and even though he was sneezing and couldn't really smell the food, he went up to his bowl and ate it with no problem. When cats can't smell their food they won't touch it. Apparently Purina Complete Cat Chow has something in it that my cat likes!. If you have an indoor cat like mine, or an outdoor cat, I highly recommend this food. Purina always makes good quality food. Hope your cat enjoys!
Deleana-Marie E.
Banning, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Deleana-Marie E.
I took a big chance when I got this cat food, you see I received a coupon from Purina cat food for a 27lb bag of cat food, it was a lot of cat food not knowing if she would even like it. Thank God she loves the food and I am set with cat food for the rest of the year.Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
I have three cats and they all like this food. One of my cats has a very finicky stomach and this is one of the few foods we've tried that doesn't make him sick.
Robin N.
Kiln, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. It is the only kind that he will eat. It keeps him full and happy.
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feed my colony of stray cats Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb . They love it. I know I can feed them any cheap brand of dry food but I feel that feeding them Purina is a much healthier option. The price is ok but I always stock up when my local grocery has a sale.
Sara A.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I used to give this to my cat, but it was just too dry that I had to make a switch, I do love how affordable they are but wasn’t the best dry food for my cat
Kass M.
Bensalem
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Kass M.
Small crunchy bites. Cat loves it and it’s the only thing we feed her. She devours the food all the time and the price is great for the amount you get. I wouldn’t say there any cons. The only thing I recommend is a resealable bag
Jenna K.
Chesterfield
Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food - 16 lb uploaded by Jenna K.
I have two cats and let me tell you they love eating... one especially (he’s a little chunky.) I was on a mission to find the best cat food and this has definitely been the best. They get so excited to eat and I’ve never had to deal with cat throw up since they’ve been using this!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
My indoor kitty has pretty severe sensitive stomach issues to most brands of store bought cat foods. Purina Cat Chow not only decreases hair balls, but vet all his fur is shiny, and he loves the flavor. We’re pretty happy with our decision to keep him on this food, he loves it!