Purina Cat Chow Adult Cat Food Indoor uploaded by SynPurina Cat Chow Adult Cat Food Indoor uploaded by Melinda W.

BY PURINA #73 in Cat Food & Treats

Shalee & cash.
St. Paul, Minnesota.
Provides all 25 essential vitamins & minerals.
Purina®.
Cat Chow®.
Brand cat food.
Indoor.
Helps control hairballs.
Helps promote healthy weight.
Accents of garden greens.
100% complete & balanced for adult cats. see more...

• How do pet owners feel about food containing grain verses grain f...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if this is he best brand or not fo... Be the first to answer!
  • My cat has stomach issues and often vomits... would this be a goo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Denise G.
I got this for my outdoor cats . An I notice that they keep chocking while eating the cat food. I notice that the food was tiny and they were kind of having trouble just eating. I stopped them from eating it anymore but I did feed it to my kittens. It worked well for them and no chocking .
Erin B.
Only feed our indoor kitties the indoor formula. It helps reduce hair balls as we have long haired kitties as well. It keeps them trim. Sold at most major retailers and multiple size packages. Love this brand!
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this food, she is always eating one to two bowls of it a day. I got it at PetSmart. It also come in good quantities for a great price! i would recommend this to anyone
Brittany H.
Jasper, TN
Pet Lover Expert
It is a little pricy, however, it is a great quality cat food. My cats were used to another, cheaper brand, and it took some getting use to for them when we switched to this brand. Now it is all they want. I continue to purchase this because I know it has the nutrition they need, so I am okay with paying a little more for higher quality.
Jenna W.
My family has had many cats over the years and this is always our go-to! It is good quality at an affordable price. My cat has never turned up his nose at this food and if it makes him happy, it makes me happy. I will continue to buy this product for my fur baby and encourage others to do the same!
Emily Z.
Pet Lover Expert
Every morning at 5:00am I hear “meow! Meow! MEOW!” And she won’t leave me alone until I go out and feed her breakfast. She loves this food, it’s great for the price and in the 6 months since we’ve adopted our cat she has only had one hairball. Win!
Sydney H.
My cat loves this food and it helps keep her the most herself. She's a calico cat and is very playful and loving. She stays her playful energetic self while on this cat food. It met my expectations and I would buy it again because my cat enjoys it.
Katie K.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I usually use the kitten chow but buy this when my local store sells out of the kitten chow.My cats have no problem digesting this dry cat food and it's very affordable! Great buy! My everyday dry cat food brand
Syn
I have been feeding my two wonderful kitty's this food for 7 years they refuse to eat anything else. They are super healthy and have never had hairballs, which I love and still can't believe! I always thought that was just how cats were, however I never thought about cat food could take care of that. I'll buy nothing else!
Wendy S.
Alhambra, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Love this product, the price is good and my cat loves the food. Comes in small pebbles so she won't eat too fast. She also likes to scoop the food out of her bowl and eat them that way, always thought it was a little odd, then I looked online and it says that is because cats are used to hunting for their food, and this keeps it interesting...
Samantha C.
Santa Maria, CA
How do pet owners feel about food containing grain verses grain free food?
Ariana P.
Gentry, AR
We have two older cat with sensitive stomachs they throw up this food any suggestions?
Haley S.
I have 2 cats (6 and 7) who often throw up shortly after eating. Has anyone else experienced this and does this good help? Currently we are feeding them just a typical cat hard food, but I've heard some suggest this to help with the vomiting. They are solidly inside cats.
Nicole X.
Manassas, VA
My cat has stomach issues and often vomits... would this be a good food for him? He eats really fast and needs something with bigger kibble k slow down his eating and make him chew.
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA
My baby kitty's will be 1 year old soon and I currently feed them Purina Kitten Chow. I just wanted opinions on if this food is better for them versus the Complete formula. How has your kitties reacted to this food?