BY BUSY TWIST'D

Holy Mother of Bacony Bliss! We’ve taken the savory, meaty flavor of Beggin’ and twisted it around a long-lasting Busy Bone. It’s a tasty spiral of yum so incredibly amazing that even a posse of passing squirrels couldn’t break your furry friend from its mesmerizing spell. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
These are a decent a dog treat. They keep your dog entertained for a while which is nice. My dog seems to enjoy them fairly well. I wouldn't pay full price though, wait for a sale or coupon. I've read some reviews saying they made their dog sick, so I won't be buying again.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert
These are so great. They keep my puppy busy when i need a break from him being crazy. He will fling these around and chew until he cant chew anymore. And these are very inexpensive
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
Not very long lasting for my pup. He's a 27lb Doxi mutt, 8 months old, and he can fully consume one of these in under 8 minutes (yep, I timed him). Given that a similarly priced and sized rawhide chew will last him as long as 45 minutes, these really aren't a good purchase for us. The dog likes them and they don't cause any digestive issues, but they're too pricey for a chew that doesn't occupy long.
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I love these ! My sweet Mercy loves them! I can keep her entertained for a bit ! I love them so much! I wish they came in bigger packs. I think I would love this in a voxbox.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these chews. Chewy treats are what she’s prefers. The shape and twist of these treats helps with dental care as well. They’re a good size and easy to split into smaller peices if desired. Id recommend this brand to other pet owners, but not this specific treat only because its not a stand out in our household.