BY BUSY

For the Love of Bacony-Stuff’d Bliss! We’ve taken the savory, meaty flavor of Beggin’ and stuffed it inside a Busy Bone. It’s long-lasting fun meets smoky, sizzlin’ yum. And it just may be the best thing to happen to your dog since, well, ever. see more...

Taylor W.
My dog loves these and so do I! They keep our pup busy and entertained and it's so hard to find a bone and or a toy to do so! He is a German Shepard mix and he goes through toys and bones so fast. Love these bones!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great for any size dog as a lengthy treat. My Lab can eat it in about 20 minutes and the beagle takes an hour but they love them. I wouldn’t give more than 1-2 a week because to many can cause diarrhea but worth every penny.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
My dog loves these but the middle stains my carpet so I tend to avoid buying these. My dog does go crazy over them though.
Emily B.
KA114JB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are theses any good for ur dog xx