Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBusy
Purina with Beggin' Stuff'd! Small Medium Dog Treats

Purina Busy with Beggin' Stuff'd! Small Medium Dog Treats

For the Love of Bacony-Stuff’d Bliss! We’ve taken the savory, meaty flavor of Beggin’ and stuffed it inside a Busy Bone. It’s long-lasting fun meets smoky, sizzlin’ yum. And it just may be the best thing to happen to your dog since, well, ever.

Are theses any good for ur dog xx
Start your review of Purina Busy with Beggin' Stuff'd! Small Medium Dog Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle W.
Pahrump, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My GSD loves these, and so do I! I love that my dog gets excited just to see this package because he knows what is inside. These also keep my dog busy while he enjoys a nice treat.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great for any size dog as a lengthy treat. My Lab can eat it in about 20 minutes and the beagle takes an hour but they love them. I wouldn’t give more than 1-2 a week because to many can cause diarrhea but worth every penny.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these but the middle stains my carpet so I tend to avoid buying these. My dog does go crazy over them though.
Taylor W.
My dog loves these and so do I! They keep our pup busy and entertained and it's so hard to find a bone and or a toy to do so! He is a German Shepard mix and he goes through toys and bones so fast. Love these bones!