Purina Busy Rollhide Dog Treat uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY PURINA

When your dog wants to savor a tasty chew treat, give him Busy Rollhide. This chew treat is bursting with flavor and offers up a tasty middle that will reward his chewing prowess. It's the fun and tasty chew your dog will love. Get Busy! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Beefhide Package Weight: 9 count Directions: Feed as a treat; make sure your dog always has fresh water. This chew snack is not suitable for puppies or toy breeds. Store in a cool, dry place. Ingredients: Beefhide, Maltodextrins, Rye Flour, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Animal Digest, Lecithin, Salt, Citrus Fiber, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Propionic Acid (a Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 1.0% Crude Fiber(max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 15.0% see more...

Buy on Walmart
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Kara M.
I have 2 dogs one big one small and they both love these!! They're pretty cheap and I can pick them up at my other usual stops after work and bring the boys a treat which they are always happy to see come out of the bag!
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
One of my dogs favorites. Every time I open up the drawer that we usually keep them in he knows and come running. One slight drawback is the mess the center makes when my dog chews it, but other than that good product.
Misty D.
My dog loves these busy bones and I love that they keep her busy for at least an hour. They are good to have when I'm having company over. I give her a bone and she lays under the table quietly gnawing on the bone. This is my favorite product of this type and also my dog's favorite!
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love the Purina Busy Rollhide treat. It isn't too pricey and available at my local pet stores and super markets. Good value, and they love it, so that's a plus as well. I would definitely recommend this treat to other dog owners.
Raquel N.
Baraboo, WI
The first time Guru was introduced to Purina rollhide's at my significant other sisters house, Guru was all over it! He even his it in the back yard and came back and finished it! Ever since then we have purchased these for our dog, he absolutely loves these treats!
Chelsea F.
Olney, MD
Great treat for the pup that says it all in the name. Definitely kept my yorkie a busy boy, but was a little large for a small dog, probably best with a larger bread.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are my beagles favorite treats, they act as a toy and a treat. He will take them and hide them all over the house and then he goes back later and eats them
dannielle w.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these they know what the bag looks like and where it is at.. they are very affordable but do not last my dogs that long they chew them up pretty quick.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
My dog LOVES these! They must taste pretty good because they're usually gone in just a few minutes. I just wish they came in a larger size as they're a little thin.