BY PURINA

Purina® Busy® Rollhide® Dog Treats.
So hearty!
No artificial colors or flavors added.
Real beefhide!
Brand chew treat.
2-pack large. see more...

Rebecca D.
Sharpsburg
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
We love these! Our German shepherd dogs get one of these a night, it occupies them, and helps them to de stress. We haven’t noticed and side effects dogs can get from rawhide bones, such as vomiting or diarrhea.
Alleena B.
larned
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog loved these. But he likes to hide his treats and after him chewing and sucking on the treat it became super sticky so when he hid it, it basically turned into a cat, all the cat hair under the couch (where he hid it) stuck to it and was NOT fun to clean out. I’m not sure I’ll buy again.
Jessica K.
Fort Campbell, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My St. Bernard goes crazy for Busy Bones! She absolutely loves them, and they keep her occupied for quite a while. She’s gotten to the point to where she knows when we come into the house with certain bags, she can expect her treat.
Rachel M.
Fall River , MA
My dog absolutely loves these, although they don’t have a great smell to them it sure does keep him entertained. It’s a great size bone too and comes with a pack of two for a great price, and if your lucky you can score a coupon every now and then! I highly recommend.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Natalie F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My boxer absolutely loves these. They keep her busy for about an hour. Which, to me, it's great. She will literally chew these until they are gone. One of her favorites.
Nina C.
Hawthorne, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No joke my two labs love these!!!!!! They are intense chewers with super strong chew power and these last a pretty good amount of time. I like the catch these when they are on sale. I wish they were a little bigger though.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
These bones are perfect they keep my little puppies busy and it’s nice knowing the ingredients! They seriously sit there and eat it right up! Just the right snack for them!!
Danielle C.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: PetSmart
Literally the only bone that my treeing walker coonhound will eat. She loves these and will refuse any other kind of bone when offered. She could easily go through 10-15 a month if i let her.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
I have a bull-mastiff and a boxer mix that love the Purina Busy Rollhide treats! I go dog food and treat shopping twice a month and they wait by the canister where I keep the treats until they get one. They have become used to getting these rollhides twice a month!