Purina Busy Made in USA Facilities Small Breed Dog Bones; Mini - 12 ct. Pouch

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Center made with real meat for a taste dogs crave 100% rawhide free No FD&C colors Easily digestible Firm texture creates a long-lasting chewing experience that helps clean teeth Produced in Purina-owned U.S. facilities Sized for mini adult dogs (13 lb.â€"24 lb.) to give them a treat they can manage Bring a boost of unexpected and enthralling flavor to your dog's day with Purina Busy Bone mini adult dog chew treats. Delight his taste buds with a reward with real meat found in the center of each of these chew bones while also letting him know how much you appreciate what a good boy he's been. Formulated for mini adult dogs, these Busy Bone treats feature a unique shape that's sure to keep his tail wagging with every twist of adventure they take him on. While he remains engaged by its complex design, the tempting taste of this dog chew provides added fun to chew time. Since they contain no FD&C colors, you can feed these treats without worry. Made without rawhide, this long-lasting treat extends his enjoyment to create an exciting, engaging activity for him that also helps occupy his time, and the rich flavor lets him know you care about his cravings for bold, meaty flavor. These adult dog treats satisfy his need to chew, giving you an easy way to keep him busy when you just can't pull yourself away to play — or also when he just needs some "me" time. Your little dog is a big part of your life, so give him the tempting treats he loves, and watch as he flips head over paws while getting lost in his own little Busy world. Surprise your dog with a captivating reward when you reach for Purina Busy Bone mini adult dog chew treats. The heart-shaped, meaty center allows you to showcase your love for him literally, while dogs simply love the delicious flavors that accompany its enthralling design. The unique shape is sure to keep his tongue and taste buds engrossed while also making sure to engage his natural desire to chew. As he gnaws these rawhide-free treats, the chewing action helps keep his teeth clean. Whether used as a reward for being an all-around good boy or as an engaging treat when you have other things you need to take care of, these yummy dog bones let him know he's always your top canine companion. Their littler size makes these treats ideal for mini dogs that are just as deserving of big rewards as their large-breed counterparts. We know that giving your dog high-quality ingredients is important to you, which is why the center of these Busy Bone dog treats is made with real meat that dogs crave. As a dog owner, you want to know that your pet's treats are safe for him. That's why we consistently meet or exceed every major food quality and safety standard and make these treats without FD&C colors. Purina brings over 90 years of experience to creating high-quality pet food and treats. We put our products through rigorous quality assurance checks to give you added peace of mind every time you reward your dog with one of these delicious treats. We manufacture these treats in Purina-owned facilities in the USA and track our raw ingredients through every step of the manufacturing process. Your dog gets the tasty goodness he loves, and you get to feel good about the treats you feed him. Keep your dog entertained with Purina Busy Bone mini dog treats, and send him on a taste and texture adventure with every twist and turn.

What store can these dog bones be found at? I haven't been able to find them anywhere.
Has anyone's pets had tummy issues with these? We got another dog and she has issues with certain stuff. Just curious if it is something I should try with her. Thanks
My pooch wasn't head over paws for these she would chew for a bit then forget about it also it leaves little bits everywhere not a easy and clean treat not worth it for us.
Start your review of Purina Busy Made in USA Facilities Small Breed Dog Bones; Mini - 12 ct. Pouch!
Bryant, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The dogs really love these treats but they do leave quite a mess so be sure they eat them somewhere that can be easily cleaned. We didn't realize this until after our dog had eaten one, on the couch, for the first time. What a mess!
Phoenix, AZ
This product does keep your dog busy but the downfall is that once your pet reaches the middle part (the beef), it starts leaving red marks EVERYWHERE. Since dogs chew their down on the floor, it starts to stain your carpet.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Such a good thing to have handy when you're eating dinner and your dog is begging for food! It will keep them occupied for hours and you can take it away and give it back later without it going bad which is awesome!
Chantilly, VA
My puppies love these! They are a nice treat that lasts a while and you don't have to worry about the risk of impaction in the intestines like you do with rawhide bones when they swallow a piece that's too big.
Saylorsburg, PA
My pugs love these...and they are great for when we are using the camper and put the dogs out on the leash it keeps them occupied so we can enjoy the scenery. I do wish they were a little softer.
Canton, MI
My dog tears through these, they barely last five minutes. Recently, my dog lost interest in them, so I won't be repurchasing them. They might be better for a smaller dog.
These did not last long where a strong chewer was concerned. Sad face!! They also make a truly unreal mess. I would prefer to entertain my dog with a frozen kong toy.
Allen Park, MI
I have 2 dogs and one dog is super picky and is on a special diet, however, she does enjoy these and likes to chew them. My other dog eats anything & everything and also loves these!
Austin, TX
The puppers love their busy bones!! We often find them at discounted prices at places like HEB grocery. They definitely entertain the pups for a while. Will buy again!
Lincoln, NE
My dog loves these Busy Bones. They do not last very long though. He is a Vizsla and gets maybe 4 good bites out of them. He has a sensitive stomach and these do not upset his stomach. I will keep buying them for sure.