Purina Busy Dental Bone Dog Treats - 2 CT

Purina?? Busy?? Dental Bone Dog Treats.
Brand chewbone treat.
Whole Mouth Clean!??!
Cleans teeth & massages gums.
Helps reduce plaque & tartar.
2 bones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Busy Dental Bone Dog Treats - 2 CT!
E Waterboro, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Buddy absolutely loves Purina Busy Dental Bones! The only issue is they don't last long enough. He can eat the entire bone in just a few minutes. Buddy is not the type of dog to savor and enjoy a snack, he swallows without tasting. In comparison to most dog treat prices, it's very reasonable. I wish they had longevity.
Rockingham , VA
I have issues with brushing my dogs teeth so I got them these. They last a while compared to others i have tried but I'm not sure how clean it gets their teeth. They aren't expensive but if you need them everyday they can add up. My dogs seem to like the taste and beg for their dental sticks after meals.
Hanover, PA
My dogs love all the busy bone varieties. They are major chewers (will destroy a nyla bone in 30 minutes) and they tske about 10 minutes each to devour these. Its perfect for when wr are leaving the house but dont want them to watch us leave. Its a great distraction. They get them as a special treat
Mesquite, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m giving a spot at three stars because my dog ate it really fast that was the only downside to this paragraph thought it was gonna last quite longer than what it is my dog is actually quite large so that could’ve been a reason why it was a very fast but aside from that it was an all right buy
Knoxville
My dog had his teeth cleaned and at the time of his cleaning they explained to me the importance of having your dog chew on a dental bone so they don’t have dental problems and this was what he suggested my puppy loved this bone and chews on it often and his dental checks have come out great!
Hilton, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a Great Dane and these are her favorite chewies! They tend to leave a mess, but I’m happy keeping her teeth healthy. Very affordable product. Doesn’t make her breath smell better though. I will continue to purchase this for her because she maintains good dental health.
Fort Lee, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No me ha gustado mucho este producto por que al ser demasiado duro ha hecho que mi perro se lastime su dentadura. Es fundamental en este tipo de comidas el perro no salga lastimado si no que le ayude a limpiar sus dientes y no es así. No lo volvería a comprar definitivamente
Orlando
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this dental bone treat. On one hand my dogs loves it, and on the other one it is gery practical if you do not have time to clean his teeth every day. I try to brush them once a week, and I complement my dogs dental care with this product. I torally recommed it.
Clearwater, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of our dogs love busy bones! it makes me feel really good like they are getting their teeth cleaned while they can enjoy a treat. They are easy to break apart to so for our Chihuahua we just give him a smaller piece of one. I would recommend these other dog owners.
DIANA
I love these for my dog. They make his breath so much better. It really helps out cleaning his teeth. The price is very affordable and works wonders. I have a chihuahua and hes about 10 pounds. They are perfect for him. I will definitely buy this again and again.