Chloe M.
Tacoma, WA

Anyone figure out a way to cut these in half?

Felicia B.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Betsy Layne, KY
1 year, 11 months ago
You can easily cut these 'evenly' with a knife.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
1 year, 11 months ago
I was able to cut them in half with a serrated knife. I have two big dogs so generally I don't have to cut them, but I got a 3 pack and have 2 dogs, sooooo once there was only one left I had to cut it in half. It was slightly difficult but using the serrated knife in a sawing motion did cut through it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Little Hockng, OH
1 year, 12 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've tried to cut them with a knife and it takes a really long time to do it. But they do sell smaller sized ones that's what I began to do.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
2 years, 10 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The suckers are pretty strong and really sick. I know it would take my dog about an hour to chew it up. I don't know if they can be cut in half.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
3 years ago
I haven't yet! They are big and I'm still trying. I tried a knife and it didn't work!
lauren A.
lauren A.
Wallis, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
I think you need a saw! or my dog, she seems to chew it within 5 minutes so it's an expensive treat for her!