BY PURINA

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Dogs get swept up in the long-lasting fun of Busy Bone chewbone treat, where tasty twists and turns hide a yummy middle with real meat. The fun part is watching your dog get lost in his own little Busy world. This is your dog's (13 lbs. and up) playful chewtime challenge.

Available Sizes
7oz. pouch - 2 count
21 oz. pouch - 6 count

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
L-5451

Rice, glycerin, wheat flour, water, brewers dried yeast, poultry by-product meal, hydrogenated corn syrup, sugar, corn germ meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, pork, added color, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, wheat gluten, phosphoric acid, salt, sorbic acid (a preservative), gelatin, natural and artificial smoke flavors, Red 40, Yellow 5, BHA (a preservative), BHT (a preservative), calcium carbonate, Blue 1, Yellow 6, citric acid.

FEEDING GUIDELINES
Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. This chew snack is not suitable for puppies under one year of age or adult dogs under 13 pounds. Feed on an easy to clean surface. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Adult dogs 13 - 18 lbs:

1 - 2 per week

Adult dogs 19 - 30 lbs:

2 - 3 per week

Adult dogs 31 - 45 lbs:

3 - 4 per week

Allison F.
Absolutely TERRIBLE product!! I feel so bad for giving these horrible treats to my baby boy. I gave him one to keep him busy, and it worked like a charm. He was chewing away for at least an hour (my baby is a Husky). About two to three hours later he was having HORRIBLE diaharia. So bad that he couldn't even hold it while I was in the restroom, and he hasn't had an accident since he was 10 weeks old. And this wasn't just your run of the mill diaharia, this was the liquid consistency of urine. The second it hit the carpet it was absorbed. It took me hours to get all of it out.
I regret buying these for hom, the rest went in the trash. And not to mention the ingredients are TERRIBLE. like mcdonalds f ok r your dog. Do your research before you give your beloved fur baby something to eat or snack on. I wish that I had.
Sereniti C.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
These are great! I've got a medium sized dalmatian border collie mix that has separation anxiety, so part of my routine for keeping him busy while I'm gone involves a treat of some kind. These are my go to, usually I get the large, but two of these are my back up when the store runs out. My only issue is he chews them up in such a short time.
Alex W.
Hoboken, NJ
My dog LOVES these! If she is very hyper, we like to give her one of these. She does this cute thing where she likes to play "hide and seek" with the bone. She'll hide them around the house and we have to find it for her. The only complaint I have is that I wish there were more in the bag. I would definitely recommend these for dog owners!
Erin M.
My yorkie really liked these the first few times I would give them to him. He could chew them up in no time, though. After going through a couple bags of them over the course of a few months, I noticed he wasn't eating them right away. He started hiding them all over my house. I'm not sure if he just didn't like them anymore or what was going on, but I do not buy them for him anymore since he won't chew them up.
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
My dogs absolutely love these treats, like they actually go crazy for them. I like that they are chewable bones so that they won't choke as they eat them. They are not very expensive either which is good. I always like to give them to my dogs if I need to keep them busy or just as a nice treat during the day. I really like this brand and will definitely keep buying them.
Elizabeth L.
Indianapolis, IN
My dogs love these! The main problem I have is that they eat them within a matter of minutes! But I continue to buy them because they enjoy eating them as a nice treat when they have been good. I would recommend these to all dog owners!
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
My dog loves these busy bones, he chews it up in just a matter of minutes. Every time i go to Walmart I always make sure to pick up his favorite treats. Only con about these bones is little pieces get stuck in his furr.
Felicia B.
Staten Island, NY
My puppy loves these! He cannot get enough. However, they don't keep him "busy". Even so, he still loves them. I purchased these in Walmart and they were very inexpensive. I have purchased them again since. I recommend.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
We go through so many of these a month in our house! Our two dogs LOVE these treats! My only wish is that they were longer lasting...I like the fact that Purina also oftentimes has coupons out that I can use on these as well!
Erika W.
My small puppy (Shih Tzu) loves these treats as a night-time snack before bed. They are perfect for her winding down bone and she also gets a nourishing snack while she's at it. She loves the various flavors, but anything Busy Bone is always our choice for puppy treats!