Purina Busy Bone Busy Rollhide Beefhide Dog Treats Sm/Med - 3 pk uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY PURINA

Busy rollhide beefhide dog treats sm/med - 3 pk see more...

Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Ashley Z.
My dog loves these. She is a little 9lb. Yorkie and can finish one in a day. She will just sit for hours and work on this treat. It is one of my favorite go to treats for her.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a Chihuahua and he wasn't a fan. They smell okay, but pretty artificial. Our pup just pretty much buried his, left it in the couch, and never returned. I'm willing to try a different flavor or type of product just to see, but I really don't like the fake smell.
Bailee S.
Theodore, AL
I have a small dog. Shih tzu Maltese mix. She is very picky and turns her nose up to most treats and bones. I gave her this and she carried it around for about 3 days until it was gone!! Finally found something she likes! Love these bones!
Kelly H.
Browntown
My dog loves these.  He's not much on rawhides. He likes these or bully sticks are his favorites. Of course he gets what he wants.