Purina Busy Bone Busy Rollhide Beefhide Dog Treats Large - 2 pk uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY PURINA

Busy rollhide beefhide dog treats large - 2 pk see more...

Scarlett H.
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Our pup loves these things! Just tried em tonight. Gave him one while we ate dinner, normally he is a begger. Not tonight!! This kept him "busy" the whole time we ate dinner and then some!! Would for sure recommend these and we will for sure be buy more of these and the rest this line of treats.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
My dog, Lucy, loves these things!! She begs for them every time she out to do her business then comes back inside. She thinks she's supposed to get a treat every time she goes outside. She can devour one of these in less than an hour!
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
My dogs love these! They get so excited anytime I decide to reward them with a treat. They last a decent amount of time and that is so great since my dachshund gobbles anything and everything up so quick. They are fantastic!
Morgan N.
Westfield, WI
Nice once in a while treat but it does not least long in my house... My golden retriever can finish these in 10 minutes or less
Savanna M.
Troy, MO
My dog loves these treats. They last a long time, and are a great value for the price. I wish they sold them in bigger packs!
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
This is one of my dogs favorite treats, we only give it to her on special occasions, it's always eaten up really fast.
One of my dogs favorite treats. The only bone that she always runs to instantly and chews on it until it's gone.
Megan H.
My dogs (beagles) absolutely love these! They keep them busy for what seems like forever and create no mess.
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
Love giving these to my pup as a special treat once a week. Long lasting and great to keep his teeth clean