Purina Busy Bone Busy Rollhide Beefhide Dog Treats - 9 pk uploaded by Scarlett H.Purina Busy Bone Busy Rollhide Beefhide Dog Treats - 9 pk uploaded by Patricia x.

BY PURINA

Busy rollhide beefhide dog treats - 9 pk see more...

Scarlett H.
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Sinai Z.
My pitbull puppy loves these, they are full with flavor and he stays occupied chewing on them. They are hard enoguh for them to bite but after a while it goes soft. Great treat to keep them entertained.
Sam F.
MY DOG LOVES THESE. It is his favorite bone. It will keep him busy for a while. But I did have to start halving them because he gets sick when ge eats them too fast.
Cindy K.
Fargo, ND
My dog, Lola is in love with these. She looks forward to these when I come home from work. She is seven and my vet said she has the whitest teeth she has ever see for a dog of that age. Not sure if the Busy Bones are the reason but it is by far her favorite treat!
Erica L.
Leechburg, PA
These are a very good buy. My dog loves these and the regular raw hides but I like these roll hides a little more because it takes her a little longer to get through the whole thing. Though these are a little more costly as well.
brenda g.
My Jack Russel loves these! They really seem to help with plaque build up and she seems to love the taste so its a win win. I will definitely be buying these again
Natalie L.
My pups love these. They are able to chew on these for awhile and not get bored and to them it's a treat but I can give them to my dogs and get some housework done
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
Our dogs really enjoy these. They keep them occupied and entertained for a while. They get so excited when they see that they're going to be treated with these.
Shelly S.
These treats are a fav in our house. One of my dogs likes to take them outside and bury it while the other will lay in her bed and hold onto it.
Kristian O.
My dog loves these treats. My dog knows when its time for the treat by just opening the cabinet. She goes crazy when I take out the bag.