BY PURINA

Busy heartyhide basted original flavor dog treats - 5 oz see more...

Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
My dogs all like these bones! I prefer to give them rawhide's outside, and they try to bury them all the time...but not these. They just sit there and chew and chew for hours. I buy these often.
Amanda T.
Mastic, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves the purina "busy" products except for this one. It gave him a little bit of an upset stomach and the poor thing was miserable. I would buy purina "busy" products in a heart beat though. Usually he loves them!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Another brand really like lfor my dog. Love the brand didn't like this product made my floor brown and my dog brown
Valery L.
Las Vegas, NV
My 2 dogs love this!! Their favorite treat they get!!! Some dog treats will upset my dogs stomach but not these