Purina Busy Bone Busy Chewnola Dog Treat - 4 oz uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY PURINA

Busy chewnola dog treat - 4 oz see more...

Brianna Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
All of our dogs love the Purina busy bones and chewnolas. It keeps them occupied and happy and that makes me happy too. I own siberian huskies and they can't get enough of these !
Jessica L.
My dog loved this as a pup (and still does), however it does not last long at all. Thinking I'd get our girl a treat that would keep her busy for awhile, I was a little surprised that it takes her less than 20 minutes to devour. As a pup, they kept her occupied for days but now as an adult, I don't think they are worth the money. As far as I know, these particular chews are not available in different sizes, which would probably help our situation if they were. Also, the "granola" tends to flake off and gets ground into our rug which is slightly annoying.
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
My dog absolutely loves these bones so I try to get the big bag. I use to buy her rawhide but I noticed she was having problems going to the bathroom and she always looked bloated. Since we switched her to these she hasn't had any issues! The only problem I have is they are pretty pricey; so I make sure I print a $2 coupon off when I'm about to purchase these!
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are as decent a dog treat as any. They keep your dog entertained for a while which is nice. My dog seems to enjoy them fairly well. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out and then I buy a few since he doesn't totally hate them like he does others
Julie N.
Although it is a messy product, my little husky loves these treats. He won't lose interest in it when we give him one. Just sits there the whole time and eats it up till it's gone. Pretty sure it is one of his favorite treats.
Heather  D.
Albany, NY
I have the fussiest dog ever when it comes to food and treats. I was skeptical at first giving her these but she loves them!! If I give her one of these she will sit for hours chewing it until it is gone.
Amanda m.
Morgantown , WV
My dog loves these treats but they were messy. I have a schnauzer and when she broke it up into pieces chunks got caught in beard. It was a was mess not to mention the brushing it out wasn't fun.
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
These are an excellent product for dogs that need a long lasting treat. It's a dense rawhide chew surrounded by a crunchy granola type crust. My dogs absolutely LOVE them.
Jazeah G.
York, PA
My dog absolutely loves these but he has to have the outside because they are messy. I don't mind him making a mess outside because he likes them so much.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog Winnie adores these treats! She gobbles them up so fast. I think she likes the texture of the granola on the outside which is unique