Purina Busy Bone Busy Bone Real Meat Tiny Dog Treats - 10 pk uploaded by Carolyn D.

BY PURINA

Busy bone real meat tiny dog treats - 10 pk see more...

Buy on Target
Carolyn D.
Spokane Vly, WA
My little dog loves these bones. He likes that they taste good and that there chewy. And I like that they keep his teeth clean. The price is a good value. It's not always easy to find the tiny ones but I can usually find them at Walmart. I would highly recommend the tiny bones for any owner of a tiny dog.
Wendy S.
Oliver Spgs, TN
I have gotten the bigger busy bones before and they did keep my dogs busy but my dogs had a hard time actually chewing them. With the tinier ones they were able to chew the bones plus keep them busy. I'm glad they actually made smaller ones for our smaller babies.
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
Every time my dog goes to his grandma's house, she always has these there for him to enjoy. They keep him busy and not distracted with other things around.
Christina A.
Jeffersonvlle, PA
My Shorkie and Shih Tzu Absolutely love these Busy Bone dog treats sticks. I have two small dogs, so they enjoy the Busy Bone Mini's Treat Sticks.
Kimberly B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
The name is fitting. My little Yorkie chews on these forever. He absolutely loves them