Purina Busy Bone Busy Bone Real Meat Mini Dog Treats Multipack - 12 pk uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY PURINA

Busy bone real meat mini dog treats multipack - 12 pk see more...

• "My one dog loves them and the other hates them." in 2 reviews
  • "My only issue is that the inside part tends to stain their paws and faces (and my carpet), so make sure they stay on an easy to clean part of the floor while eating one." in 1 review
  • "I have two very picky dogs so once I saw these I decided to give them a try." in 1 review
Michelle M.
Bel Air , MD
My dogs absolutely love busy bones. It keeps them occupied for at least 20-30 minutes. The only down side is the red center gets in their thick chest hair and has to be washed off.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are a decent a dog treat. They keep your dog entertained for a while which is nice. My dog seems to enjoy them fairly well. I wouldn't pay full price though, wait for a sale or coupon. I've read some reviews saying they made their dog sick, so I won't be buying again.
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I felt like these could be better. For how much they cost, I wish they would last longer. I have small dogs but they went through them with just a minute or two. My dogs enjoyed them, of course, but I definitely wouldn’t buy on a regular basis.
Lauren W.
I have a small jack russell terrier so I have to buy relatively small bones for him and these are perfect. They do just what they say and keep him busy when I need to do son cleaning or something and I know he'll be bored sitting around.
Alexis k.
Green Bay, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs absolutely love these!!
I love that they have different sizes and can accommodate many dogs and breeds.
Luckily they are able to make the smaller bones for our dogs Bc the bones last a little while and keeps our dogs busy, just as the name says!
Kylie I.
Newnan, GA
My dogs are obsessed with these. My only issue is that the inside part tends to stain their paws and faces (and my carpet), so make sure they stay on an easy to clean part of the floor while eating one.
Brittney H.
Akron, ohio
My dog loves busy bones! They are his absolute favorite. I do have to buy the bigger ones then these because he likes to bury them in the couch and he loses these but the overall product is still a hit
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
My dog lovers her busy bones. However, they don't keep her "busy" for long. I feel like she inhales them. This is her every once in a while treat.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
These are a hit and miss in my home. My one dog loves them and the other hates them. They do what they say, though! She will be busy for hours.
Lisa P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Although my pups seem to love them, this is not my first choice to pick up when at the store. They get pretty "sticky" and tend to stain.